Character Trailers (Current: Leicester Alliance)

Questions of a Polling Nature  

22 members have voted

1. 1. You, me, Golden Deer, we could be great together...

• Claude
    • Lorenz
    • Hilda
    • Raphael
    • Lysithea
    • Ignatz
    • Marianne
    • Leonie
  2. 2. Favourite Eagle personal skill?

• Ablaze Status Attacks (Edelgard)
    • Detonatable Dark Spikes (Hubert)
    • Elemental Music Orbs (Dorothea)
    • On-Hit Attack Speed+ (Ferdinand)
    • Icy Enclosing Zone (Bernadetta)
    • Range/Might+ Charge Attacks (Caspar)
    • Wind Dodge Attack (Petra)
    • Wind Satellite Orbs (Linhardt)
  3. 3. Three Realms. Three Fates. Your Story...

• Scarlet Blaze (Empire)
    • Azure Gleam (Kingdom)
    • Golden Wildfire (Alliance)
    • (...surely they're hiding another route somewhere...?)
  4. 4. Favourite Deer personal skill?

• Shredded Status Attacks (Claude)
    • Rose Petal Gauge (Lorenz)
    • Thunder Attraction Charging (Hilda)
    • Chargeable Normal Attacks (Raphael)
    • Heartseeker / Knockback Explosions (Lysithea)
    • Knockback Elemental Paint (Ignatz)
    • Hit+ Snowball Rain (Marianne)
    • Standard Combination Pursuit (Leonie)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/10/2022 at 02:00 PM

The Deer are here for the week.

Twitter

Spoiler

YouTube

Spoiler

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Adrestian Empire
Twitter

Spoiler

YouTube

Spoiler

Holy Kingdom of Faerghus
Twitter

Spoiler

YouTube

Spoiler

Special

Profile Images
Empire

Spoiler

Kingdom

Spoiler

Alliance

Spoiler

Faction Intros

Spoiler

(Claude / Alliance pending)

Edited by tipperthescales
Attempt to reset polls

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah! The designs are so good!!! I love each of them! Annette especially looks great to me.

And I think we can say this confirms once and for all that all students are returning for those of you who still doubted.

Finally omg. This pretty much confirms that every student will be playable at minimum.

Felix has Rodrigue's outfit so I wonder if Rodrigue will appear at all (also now that scene of a hand with a white glove reaching out to Dimitri in the mercenary trailer may be Felix and not Rodrigue like was suspected).

Mercie and Annie look amazing. I also like Ingrid too. Sylvain and Ashe will take some getting used to I think but overall I enjoy all the new designs.

Gameplay looks fun. I wonder how much of the gameplay will carry over from FEW1 tho. I did recognise some stuff there. Overall, I even more hype now

NEW CONTENT! 

Congrats to @Fabulously Olivier for calling it with both the Lords/Retainers/Shez bio and the trailer!

As for the characters, I'm more excited that everyone from the BL is confirmed and we'll most likely see all of the characters' new looks before the game. Of the BL, Dimitri, Dedue, and Mercedes and now Annette win the glow-up. Felix and Ingrid's designs make me laugh in the "that is NOT what I expected!" way, and I'm here for it. (Although it will take some getting used to.) Sylvain and Ashe feel like middle-grounds between their two Three Houses designs (alongside Mercedes and Dimitri honestly), and I think that's fine. It's not the best, but it could be FAR worse. 

EDIT: If I had to make an incredibly incorrect guess of what's coming next, I'd wager that we get the Black Eagles later today please give me them all on Monday, Golden Deer on Wednesday, and either the Church of Seiros or another Shez trailer next Friday with a demo. Then again, we have six new characters and designs. That previously lasted the official Twitter a month with some stretching, so I can see them pulling something similar here too...

EDIT 2: I legitimately thought Felix was a new character for a second. 

Edited by Use the Falchion

I'm a bit skeptical about Annette's nurse hat but otherwise the designs are all fairly good. Its a cute tough that Felix dresses like his dad. 

I had assumed they would start their trailer with the Beagles instead of the Blions.

Edited by Etrurian emperor

1 minute ago, Etrurian emperor said:

I had assumed they would start their trailer with the Beagles instead of the Blions.

I feel like they may have led with Faerghus due to (1) the historical Dimitri favouritism in Japan - don't know how much that applies nowadays; (2) they're the most 'traditional' FE class group weapon choice wise.

Also just noticed the pin on Annette's cap is a stylised Dominic crest, that's cute

19 minutes ago, Use the Falchion said:

EDIT: If I had to make an incredibly incorrect guess of what's coming next, I'd wager that we get the Black Eagles later today please give me them all on Monday, Golden Deer on Wednesday, and either the Church of Seiros or another Shez trailer next Friday with a demo. Then again, we have six new characters and designs. That previously lasted the official Twitter a month with some stretching, so I can see them pulling something similar here too...

I hope we'll be seeing a Wolves one too. But alas those will be DLC I think.

8 minutes ago, Azz said:

The official website has now also been updated where you can see each of the lions portraits:

https://www.gamecity.ne.jp/fe_fs/world/#area03

They actually added some portraits for Shez / Shez / Arval as well.

Looking at Sylvain's set, I can't help but feel there's a trace of Miklan coming through - which is the sort of irony I love with these designs (someone else pointed out the Felix imitating Rodrigue, and Dimitri obviously mirrors Lambert).

Wow so this confirms that all in house characters will be playable, that's neat. I was mostly concerned about as limited cast because of class changing being a thing, but you can still use your favorites in whatever class. I'm really digging the new designs, except Ingrid's lol. I don't know her hair is too out there for me, it almost makes her look older than her timeskip design.

The Annette and Felix ship really sails itself it seems.The musical notes around Annette as she attacks is a cool detail. I know that other characters like Dimitri having Lightning effects is a thing, but I didn't notice much else with anyone here.

Now I need the Gold Deer to come next, since Black Eagles wasn't the default first choice. I wonder if Marianne will just be a Bishop or they'll make a Mage Knight.

Edited by LoneStar

2 minutes ago, LoneStar said:

Wow so this confirms that all in house characters will be playable, that's neat. I was mostly concerned about as limited cast because of class changing being a thing, but you can still use your favorites in whatever class. I'm really digging the new designs.

The Annette and Felix ship really sails itself it seems.The musical notes around Annette as she attacks is a cool detail. I know that other characters like Dimitri having Lightning effects is a thing, but I didn't notice much else with anyone here.

Actually, if you look closely at Ingrid, she seems to have a water/ice thing going on. Mercedes has light, Dedue has a bit of Fire effects, Sylvain's spear appears to have both Light and Dark? Ashe has a bit of Wind I guess. The only one I can't think of one for is Felix.

32 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

I'm a bit skeptical about Annette's nurse hat but otherwise the designs are all fairly good.

Ngl, until I read your comment I thought she looked like a baker.

A nurse might make more sense though.

35 minutes ago, Morgan--Grandmaster said:

Actually, if you look closely at Ingrid, she seems to have a water/ice thing going on. Mercedes has light, Dedue has a bit of Fire effects, Sylvain's spear appears to have both Light and Dark? Ashe has a bit of Wind I guess. The only one I can't think of one for is Felix.

Felix's (pathetic) spell list is both Lightning. And Dimitri's lightning element is a reference to spell list.

1 minute ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

Felix's (pathetic) spell list is both Lightning. And Dimitri's lightning element is a reference to spell list.

At least Felix has a Hidden Talent in Reason though, so it always seemed more fitting at least to me. Dimitri always felt more like a Light and/or Dark user, given how his arc with Rodrigue (a Holy Knight) goes, his own boons and character arc. ...and now I find myself a little annoyed that I can't give Dimitri or Sylvain Miasma outside of the Dark Mage/Sage line...

Dimitri having Lightning helps the whole Lightning/Fire famous duality with Edelgard and helps him balance out the Thunder/Wind/Fire Anima spell trio with Edelgard and Claude, so it makes sense that way, I just don't feel like it makes sense for the character even if it fits. 

46 minutes ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

Looks like I will be playing a LOT of Felix. Also, glad to see Fire Emblem Warriors is continuing it's tradition of being the only musou with good mounted combat.

Yeah that's always been really weird. With how both Dynasty and Samurai Warriors had clans centered around mounted combat you'd think they'd incorporate a pony in their movesets. 

39 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Yeah that's always been really weird. With how both Dynasty and Samurai Warriors had clans centered around mounted combat you'd think they'd incorporate a pony in their movesets. 

It's because FEW treats mounts as a moveset while others treat them as transportation. But the other Warriors games need to take notes.

Not that mounted combat in video games in general has a history of being any good. FEW is an outlier.

Out of all the designs Dimitri is the only one I feel somewhat negative towards. That's not really his fault. Its just that hobo Dimitri had such a fantastic design that everything else can only be a downgrade in comparison.

1 hour ago, Florete said:

Baker Annette gonna bring home that bread.

Baker Annette vs Breadelgard. 

Edited by Etrurian emperor