Character Trailers (Current: Leicester Alliance)

Questions of a Polling Nature  

22 members have voted

1. 1. You, me, Golden Deer, we could be great together...

• Claude
    • Lorenz
    • Hilda
    • Raphael
    • Lysithea
    • Ignatz
    • Marianne
    • Leonie
  2. 2. Favourite Eagle personal skill?

• Ablaze Status Attacks (Edelgard)
    • Detonatable Dark Spikes (Hubert)
    • Elemental Music Orbs (Dorothea)
    • On-Hit Attack Speed+ (Ferdinand)
    • Icy Enclosing Zone (Bernadetta)
    • Range/Might+ Charge Attacks (Caspar)
    • Wind Dodge Attack (Petra)
    • Wind Satellite Orbs (Linhardt)
  3. 3. Three Realms. Three Fates. Your Story...

• Scarlet Blaze (Empire)
    • Azure Gleam (Kingdom)
    • Golden Wildfire (Alliance)
    • (...surely they're hiding another route somewhere...?)
  4. 4. Favourite Deer personal skill?

• Shredded Status Attacks (Claude)
    • Rose Petal Gauge (Lorenz)
    • Thunder Attraction Charging (Hilda)
    • Chargeable Normal Attacks (Raphael)
    • Heartseeker / Knockback Explosions (Lysithea)
    • Knockback Elemental Paint (Ignatz)
    • Hit+ Snowball Rain (Marianne)
    • Standard Combination Pursuit (Leonie)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/10/2022 at 02:00 PM

I guess the real question is whether we'll get Church and Wolves trailers after the BE and GD trailers.

The best case scenario would be for them to not only include the Wolves, but to turn them into a full-sized house. Ambitious, but doable. And if they intend to sell them as DLC again, they better justify it with a full house.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now, it`s between Mercedes, Annette and Sylvain. They have my favourite designs from this group. 

I guess the real question is whether we'll get Church and Wolves trailers after the BE and GD trailers.

I could see the Church getting one, but the Wolves getting a trailer is very unlikely if you ask me. 

Edited by Metal Flash

2 hours ago, Metal Flash said:

I could see the Church getting one, but the Wolves getting a trailer is very unlikely if you ask me. 

Sadly the wolves even getting in at all is unlikely. But I could definitely see a trailer about Rhea, Seteth, Flayn, Alois, Catherine, Shamir and Cyril.

3 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Sadly the wolves even getting in at all is unlikely. But I could definitely see a trailer about Rhea, Seteth, Flayn, Alois, Catherine, Shamir and Cyril.

Is it really though, when the game is built with a ready made engine, the assets of all Three Houses characters, and clones? Even if every playable character in Three Houses made it, it would still be barely more of a roster than FEW1 had.

3 hours ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

not only include the Wolves, but to turn them into a full-sized house. Ambitious, but doable.

I certainly support this. The four Cipher OCs that aren't in Echoes would turn the Ashen Wolves into a complete House, although I think I'd prefer them as DLC and enjoy new, original characters as members of this new fully fleshed out house. 

I'm not sure the Ashen Wolves will make it into Three Hopes, since I feel like there would need to be some explaining, although I'm pretty sure they could just hand-wave it away also. (Or, if there's a route split, make the Ashen Wolves the default house of the Church while the Black Eagles are the default choice for Edelgard supporters?) As mentioned, the assets are there, though, so it may not be as far-fetched as we hope or fear. 

Annette, Mercedes, and Felix, at least in the classes they were shown off, are what I imagine mostly using. Mercedes's Priest moveset looks rather fast, and the combos and spells seem to have really good aoe. Annette seems to be a slower attack but with a bigger aoe focus, and then Felix's moveset looks interesting while still being decently fast. I miiiiight play Dimitri, still unsure on that one. Depends how stiff his moveset feels, as that's something I had a gripe with in regards to FEW's unmounted spear users; they felt very stiff

57 minutes ago, Anomalocaris said:

I do think the Ashen Wolves will be in, I doubt they'd exclude them given how popular they turned out, but I wouldn't be surprised if they're once again DLC.

Are they, though? I'm not sure I'd call them unpopular, but they never seemed to be especially popular to me.

9 minutes ago, Florete said:

Are they, though? I'm not sure I'd call them unpopular, but they never seemed to be especially popular to me.

They're decently popular. Yuri has ranked very highly on Choose Your Legends polls for Fire Emblem Heroes.

Including them as DLC would be easy money.

17 hours ago, Use the Falchion said:

I certainly support this. The four Cipher OCs that aren't in Echoes would turn the Ashen Wolves into a complete House, although I think I'd prefer them as DLC and enjoy new, original characters as members of this new fully fleshed out house. 

I'm not sure the Ashen Wolves will make it into Three Hopes, since I feel like there would need to be some explaining, although I'm pretty sure they could just hand-wave it away also. (Or, if there's a route split, make the Ashen Wolves the default house of the Church while the Black Eagles are the default choice for Edelgard supporters?) As mentioned, the assets are there, though, so it may not be as far-fetched as we hope or fear. 

As a compromise, what about including the one Fodlan Cipher OC as a Wolf, and then add 3 new characters?

For the record, Poe leans towards 3H Faith in many of her Cipher cards (but also has GBA Troubadour / Valkyrie, and 3H Noble and Gremory), which might make her overlap her niche with Constance and Hapi a bit. Of the four later Cipher OCs, Valjean would offer the most potential variety for Wolves (as an armoured class); Alice has a magic (faith / light) / mounted preference and thus also overlaps a bit, and Niamh is mixed physical sword / lance / magic so could provide some house variety.

I don't have a solid read on the Wolves as of now, but I would be extremely surprised if they missed out on appearing (DLC or otherwise).

3 minutes ago, tipperthescales said:

For the record, Poe leans towards 3H Faith in many of her Cipher cards (but also has GBA Troubadour / Valkyrie, and 3H Noble and Gremory), which might make her overlap her niche with Constance and Hapi a bit. Of the four later Cipher OCs, Valjean would offer the most potential variety for Wolves (as an armoured class); Alice has a magic (faith / light) / mounted preference and thus also overlaps a bit, and Niamh is mixed physical sword / lance / magic so could provide some house variety.

I don't have a solid read on the Wolves as of now, but I would be extremely surprised if they missed out on appearing (DLC or otherwise).

Just have Poe lean into Holy Knight. Problem solved.

1 hour ago, Use the Falchion said:

I feel like what we're doing is more hope and speculation mixed with theory-crafting rather than expectation. 

Fair. It WOULD be really cool if Koei paid homage to Poe.

Edited by Seazas

I must say I don't really like the kinda wacky hairstyles of Caspar and Bernie. 

Linhardt's got a fairly good design. I think his regular time skip version always looked a bit too masculine for someone with Linhardt's personality. 

Best of the bunch are probably Petra and Dorothea. 

Shit son, Bernie looks so comical. Petra was an Assassin I did see that coming. Ferdinand looks dope, shown as both Cavalier and Paladin. Casper is looking good in my eyes, we see a small amount of brawling for him too.  
But why is it in Japanese this time?

Edited by ciphertul

2 minutes ago, ciphertul said:

Shit son, Bernie looks so comical. Petra was an Assassin I did see that coming. Ferdinand looks dope, shown as both Cavalier and Paladin. Casper is looking good in my eyes, we see a small amount of brawling for him too.  
But why is it in Japanese this time?

Japanese KT YouTube posted first.

I'm collating everything else as it pops up.

Hm, there's still a wyvern shaped void in the class roster at the moment (Claude notwithstanding)...

Dorothea and Petra have the best designs by far. The rest are actually quite meh to me, ngl.

Petra seems to be an assassin carrying over the them of the sword user being in an advanced class ala Felix being swordmaster, very strange.

By the looks of it, even if they share classes, each unit has their own thing with each which is nice for variety.