Character Trailers (Current: Leicester Alliance)

Questions of a Polling Nature  

22 members have voted

1. 1. You, me, Golden Deer, we could be great together...

• Claude
    • Lorenz
    • Hilda
    • Raphael
    • Lysithea
    • Ignatz
    • Marianne
    • Leonie
  2. 2. Favourite Eagle personal skill?

• Ablaze Status Attacks (Edelgard)
    • Detonatable Dark Spikes (Hubert)
    • Elemental Music Orbs (Dorothea)
    • On-Hit Attack Speed+ (Ferdinand)
    • Icy Enclosing Zone (Bernadetta)
    • Range/Might+ Charge Attacks (Caspar)
    • Wind Dodge Attack (Petra)
    • Wind Satellite Orbs (Linhardt)
  3. 3. Three Realms. Three Fates. Your Story...

• Scarlet Blaze (Empire)
    • Azure Gleam (Kingdom)
    • Golden Wildfire (Alliance)
    • (...surely they're hiding another route somewhere...?)
  4. 4. Favourite Deer personal skill?

• Shredded Status Attacks (Claude)
    • Rose Petal Gauge (Lorenz)
    • Thunder Attraction Charging (Hilda)
    • Chargeable Normal Attacks (Raphael)
    • Heartseeker / Knockback Explosions (Lysithea)
    • Knockback Elemental Paint (Ignatz)
    • Hit+ Snowball Rain (Marianne)
    • Standard Combination Pursuit (Leonie)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/10/2022 at 02:00 PM

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

I have a sneaking suspicion the demo's gonna come out riiight as I leave for vacation on Saterday. 

You and me both, haha~ :Lilina:

49 minutes ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

Age of Calamity was 2 missions and some side missions, ending right before the "route split" (you getting to choose which champion to recruit first). To me this feels the most reflective of what we could be getting.

Think this is the most likely outcome, provided that the academy outfit lord main missions we saw in first trailer are still in that form.

Expecting playable Shez / Edelgard / Dimitri / Claude at the minimum, and maaaaybe their retainers (taking Hilda as Claude's)?

Ha. I scheduled my vacation for the week of the 27th to 1st precisely because of the game, so that is most definitely not gonna be my problem. Now I just hope that Best Buy doesn't drop the ball again. They've only been super late in delivering one game to me ever... and it was the first FEW.

57 minutes ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

So, in regards to the demo, about how much content are we expecting?

Touken Ranbu had 5 missions of pathetic lengths ranging from 37 seconds(!!!) to a minute and a half. Just enough to try all the characters.

Samurai Warriors 5 had two missions. The first only allowed you to play Nobunaga, and the 2nd allowed for a couple more.

Age of Calamity was 2 missions and some side missions, ending right before the "route split" (you getting to choose which champion to recruit first). To me this feels the most reflective of what we could be getting.

I'd like at least 3-4 early-game maps. I want enough for players to pick a route and try everyone out, but not too far into the story. Then again, my latest experience with demos was Triangle Strategy, and that demo was VERY long. Great, but long. I did a quick look at Awakening's Demo, as another comparison that probably won't matter, and that one was the prologue chapter followed by the first two chapters. Taking your experience into account, I think we should get a prologue and roughly two chapters. 

I'm thinking:

Prologue Chapter where we fight Byleth. (This may all be a cutscene, but I can't say either way.)

Training montage

Chapter 1: Shez meets the House Leaders

Chapter 2: We choose a House and we experience a level with the House Leaders. 

This is where I think the cutoff will most likely be. But if we're lucky, we may get 1-2 more chapters to experience:

Chapter 3: Timeskip occurs and we play one level here to see our new outfits and styles

Chapter 4: The start of the Post-Timeskip storylines in earnest, teasing out what's to come.

These beginning chapters will be padded with some other mechanics that we can use, such as building a few supports and activities around camp. Not all of the things we'll be able to do, but enough to give us an example about what they are and how they fit into the game. 

6 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

If its the typical two stage demo like SW5 and BOTW Warriors then I assume Shez meeting the house leader, and the inevitable opening stage against bandits would be the missions we'll get. 

considering the side-mission-during-main-game approach they revealed with the second trailer, I'm expecting at least 3 missions, as we also had the side mission available at the start of the game in the demo which resulted in 3 missions 😛

Long time lurker, first time posting. Excited to share my enthusiasm with the rest of the community about this game. 

I recently looked on Nintendo's website and it appears that the "Download Demo" feature is gone from the Three Hopes page. Is it possible that it's not appearing as soon as we thought? Was hoping tomorrow would be the case since I'm so eager for some hands-on gameplay before release. 

2 hours ago, Azurixx said:

I recently looked on Nintendo's website and it appears that the "Download Demo" feature is gone from the Three Hopes page. Is it possible that it's not appearing as soon as we thought? Was hoping tomorrow would be the case since I'm so eager for some hands-on gameplay before release. 

Yeah I noticed this earlier today. Hopefully it's just a situation where they just showed the button too early and not a SM3DW situation

4 hours ago, Azurixx said:

Long time lurker, first time posting. Excited to share my enthusiasm with the rest of the community about this game. 

Perhaps, but it could also be that the download demo thing went live earlier than intended, assuming that we get a demo released within the next day or two; which I think is safe to assume considering the fact that AoC get a demo close to release.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/2/2022 at 9:07 AM, Use the Falchion said:

I'm thinking:

Prologue Chapter where we fight Byleth. (This may all be a cutscene, but I can't say either way.)

Training montage

Chapter 1: Shez meets the House Leaders

Chapter 2: We choose a House and we experience a level with the House Leaders. 

This is where I think the cutoff will most likely be. But if we're lucky, we may get 1-2 more chapters to experience:

Chapter 3: Timeskip occurs and we play one level here to see our new outfits and styles

Chapter 4: The start of the Post-Timeskip storylines in earnest, teasing out what's to come.

These beginning chapters will be padded with some other mechanics that we can use, such as building a few supports and activities around camp. Not all of the things we'll be able to do, but enough to give us an example about what they are and how they fit into the game. 

Huh. I was actually mostly right about something...