May 2022 Bridal Silhouettes

Xenomata

30 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

As for the two who are shown. I want to say Larum and Sophia

The hair and skinny ribbons give it away. It makes too much sense...

(From her and Roy's B-Support): Larum: "Our love is eternal, and can never be broken!"

Sylvia also has those hair buns.

But yeah, with just the two silhouettes, high chance it's Larum and Sophia. The right one does look to have very long hair.

Although... hmm, Sylvia and Erynis, perhaps...?

Edited by Acacia Sgt

The silhouettes do look like Larum and Sophia. Those two are support options for Roy, so I've seen people mention Sue, Cecilia, and of course Lilina could be cohorts on this banner. So I'm wondering who the Harmonized pair would be? They could do Roy and Eliwood.

Edited by LoneStar

I'd say, wouldn't Binding Blade already getting a Bridal Banner last year would mean we're getting a different game this time around? Or would we really get it two years in a row?

24 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

...WHAT. THE HELL. IS A MEDJED???

Obviously, the character on the right.

A minor deity in ancient Egyptian mythology that looks like a bedsheet ghost and shoots lasers from his eyes. His name means "The Smiter". Is now a meme for obvious reasons.

Lmao, we're seriously about to get a Larum alt? IS does want this banner to sell, right? 

Because I'm pretty sure Larum is about to be the absolute least popular character with two versions (yes, even Bartre is more popular than her).

19 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I'd say, wouldn't Binding Blade already getting a Bridal Banner last year would mean we're getting a different game this time around? Or would we really get it two years in a row?

Given that Binding Blade is one of the bonus titles for Resonant Battles next week, I think we just are getting Binding Blade again.

Those silhouettes are definitely some combination of Larum, Silvia, Sophia, and Erynis. My money would be on Larum and Sophia. If we are getting more Binding Blade characters for this year's bride/groom banner, it doesn't bother me. Remember, we got three consecutive years of Tellius characters, first with Sanaki, then Sigrun and Tanith the next year, and then Micaiah, Sothe, Rafiel, and Nailah the year after that.

I'm going to predict that the characters will be Larum, Sophia, Lilina, Sue, and a Roy + Eliwood Harmonic unit, with Eliwood as the lead because weird "Catria as the lead over Thea" reasons.

One of the characters does look a bit like Sophia, but i'd be surprised if she is on this banner. Her Halloween banner has been pretty recent and while popular, I don't get the impression that Sophia is popular enough for two alts in one year. For that same reason I also think we won't be seeing Igrene. Even if she and Astolfo would make for a good Yuno/Zealot of this year.

I do think that is almost definately Larum and that would be a upgrade over her rather tame base form.

I've been wanting another Roy for a while, but...I'm hoping he'll get a banner thats not this one.

It does look like Larum and Sophia to me. So Bridal is probably going to be a Binding Blade banner again? I don't mind it despite not really caring about FE6 units not named Lilina and Idunn because I need the orbs for another banner. 

If this banner ends up being about Roy's marriage candidates then one of Lilina/Cecilia/Sue is going to be left out (Shanna's lucky she got her bridal alt last year) due to this banner having a Harmonic hero who could be Roy/Eliwood, although I'm not too optimistic on that being the case. If it was a Duo I would've bet on Lilina+Cecilia as the Duo and Roy as the TT+ unit. 

Edited by Alexmender

Reminder that Lukas got a Resplendent not too terribly long ago, and Eliwood shares his Japanese voice actor with Lukas. Also, FE7 is only part of one Harmonic (Y!Tiki & Ninian) at this point. I'm thinking that Roy & Eliwood is a very distinct possibility which would mean that this banner would have literally nothing to offer me.

Also while I'm bringing up shared Japanese voice actors, Fiora happens to share hers with Mareeta. Fiora being here would make sense if Eliwood is and would line up with getting the FE6 pegasus sisters last year. Florina and/or Farina are also possibilities since the former got a Resplendent somewhat recently and the latter shares her Japanese voice actress with Larum (if Larum really is on this banner).

Roy and Eliwood are literally the only lords (barring F!Robin, M!Corrin, M!Byleth; and if you count them, Kris) who have yet to receive/be part of a Duo/Harmonic, so I'm hoping they get their due (oh) this year.

Edited by Baron the Shining Blade
Thx Ice Dragon for reminding me that M!Byleth is part of a duo.

Considering Binding Blade took the whole bridal banner last year, it seems odd they could take it up again, but we're already guaranteed to get a Binding Blade harmonic lead and the one on the left absolutely looks like Larum. People are saying Sophia for the right, which is absolutely possible, but I feel like a lot of characters could fit that silhouette if they're just wearing a veil or something.

1 hour ago, Naoshi said:

This week resonant battle is blazing and 3h, pretty sure this harmonic hero, fe6+7. Roy + Eliwood is not bad idea

Personally, I find the prospect of a male/male duo for the bridal banner of all seasonals particularly unlikely.

Girl on the left looks like Larum, I can't unsee it.

Silvia also has long, flowing Sailor Moon-esque hair in addition to the meatballs on her head, which don't seem to be present in the silhouette. So unless they changed her hairdo (which isn't impossible), I don't think it's her.

The one on the right does resemble Sophia, which is ... an interesting choice. Seeing as how she at least has already had an alt.

I really dislike those buns but it's a rather moot point as there's no orbs in the budget for this. If there's a unit who's even nearly as good/broken as Harmonic Catria though....

Meg, who lost a lot of weight for the wedding, and Zihark is also on the banner.

6 hours ago, Sasori said:

One of the characters does look a bit like Sophia, but i'd be surprised if she is on this banner. Her Halloween banner has been pretty recent and while popular, I don't get the impression that Sophia is popular enough for two alts in one year. For that same reason I also think we won't be seeing Igrene. Even if she and Astolfo would make for a good Yuno/Zealot of this year.

I do think that is almost definately Larum and that would be a upgrade over her rather tame base form.
I've been wanting another Roy for a while, but...I'm hoping he'll get a banner thats not this one.

I was thinking along the same lines. Sophia had an alt not that long ago, and is Larum (or Silvia, who it could also be) popular enough to warrant having an alt? Lene had an alt, but that’s more because of the parallals between her and her Harmonic partner Dorothea. I highly doubt she would’ve received an alt otherwise.

16 minutes ago, Florete said:

Personally, I find the prospect of a male/male duo for the bridal banner of all seasonals particularly unlikely.

But that would be pretty cool though. At first, I did not care too much about Chrom: Fate Defying Duo, but all the excitement and memes that other people made won me over. I mostly care about waifus, but that does not mean I cannot appreciate a fun husbando pairing.

3 hours ago, Florete said:

People are saying Sophia for the right, which is absolutely possible, but I feel like a lot of characters could fit that silhouette if they're just wearing a veil or something.

I think it's more due to the hair-looking thing in the bottom right corner. Since Sophia certainly has hers long.

9 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Obviously, the character on the right.

A minor deity in ancient Egyptian mythology that looks like a bedsheet ghost and shoots lasers from his eyes. His name means "The Smiter". Is now a meme for obvious reasons.

Uhhhhhhhhh... I first asked what a Medjed is when I was super tired and thought I was having some sort of sleep-deprived hallucination.
Not convinced I'm not still hallucinating???

...bah whatever, what better wedding guest than Cyclops in a bedsheet.

I definitely do see Larum's buns on the left, but I'm not quite sure the rest of her head quite matches (could be a hat I guess). On the left... Sophia. I can't think of many other girls who have hair that drags on the ground.

...why do I get Flier vibes from both of these brides...?