Disney Characters/Movie Representation You Wish Would Show Up More in Disney Spinoffs

Randoman

I wasn't sure if this thread belonged in General Gaming or not, but with the main examples I can think of being Disney spinoff games, I thought I'd post it in General Gaming.

Anyways, with Disney Dreamlight Valley being announced a few weeks ago, and me realizing there's quite a lot of Disney characters that have little to no chance of showing up in that game or Disney Speedstorm, I thought I'd make a thread seeing what Disney characters people on SF would want to see show up in Disney spinoff games like Disney Dreamlight Valley, Disney Speedstorm, and such. Feel free to list a general Disney movie you'd want to see character representation from, as well.

For me personally, I would really like to see characters from Treasure Planet and The Black Cauldron represented in Disney spinoff games (specifically the former, since I really like Treasure Planet and find it so underrated and underappreciated). I know those movies aren't as mainstream as other Disney movies, but I really think the characters from those movies would add a nice amount of variety that other mainstream Disney characters don't have, especially with Treasure Planet's steampunk vibe and The Black Cauldron's villainous characters that are beyond hideous and terrifying (that's a compliment).

Dave the Barbarian seems to be all but forgotten, going so far as not even being available to stream on Disney+ (last I checked). Which is a shame, since it's a genuine comedic gem combining madcap energy from a very talented voice cast with surprisingly clever writing. Would be nice to see the titular Dave, his talking sword Lula, and the fiendish Dark Lord Chuckles, The Silly Piggy, make appearances.

Atlantis: The Lost Empire is the obvious one. when it comes to spinoff stuff. It was a pretty mediocre movie, but it had a really nice aesthetic and the characters were fun. I could see them being a lark in different situations.

Robin Hood - as in the one with all the anthro animal characters - has always been a fave of mine since childhood. Would love to see it get more attention, maybe even a TV series in the vein of TaleSpin. Rob could translate to a superhero a la Green Arrow really well.