your avatar is now the protagonist of the last non fire emblem game you played

Toncka

Im EXited to see how this plays out, as for me akechi being the protagonist of pokemon legends arceus would certainly liven things up

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, i actually had plans on creating Yexin and play as her in Elden Ring, with a pure Faith build and maybe some points in Dex too

Edited by Yexin

How well would Marth do in the return of the Saltiron war?

Still pretty early, but in the events of the first demo:

Spoiler

I'd bet the betrothal would fall apart for sure, the chances are he'd focus on Glenbrook in the immediate fallout of the conflict. Probably have been pretty honest about the causes too, so Benedict mightn't have been too fond of that.

A Ghost X-9 in Skyrim... Well, gg dragons.

Now, I wouldn't consider the Ghost X-9 invincible. I'm sure some of the most powerful stuff like Daedric stuff or Master level magic could still do a number on it... but well, it'd have to actually hit it, and we're talking of an UAV that can go at like Mach whatever. Perhaps not even Slow Down shout could make it easier to hit it... and then the shout itself has to hit too...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Oh then it would be the lazy yet efficient and reliable spooder waifu Rachnera in either Fate/GO (if mobile games count) or Genshin Impact. I'm 100% down for both/either.

Mizuki joins Majima as co-protagonist of Yakuza 0. There's no longer alcohol in the game because she's too young, but we still have all of the violence and karaoke! To compensate for Mizuki's lack of access to bars, we are finally allowed into New York Style Hot Dog.

Her default combat style uses her signature metal pipe to wallop foes, with a large pool of heat actions. Her fast style is based off of jumping, evasion and fast attacks (Much like Yagami's Crane style in Judgment), and her heavy style is pretty much just Kiryu's Beast style, overpowered heat actions included. Taking after her father, she too becomes a real estate mogul and frees Kamurocho from the Five Billionaires in her business minigame, and at the conclusion of this, she unlocks her Legend style where she not only uses extremely powerful punches and kicks that launch enemies, but also can pull items from out of her backpack to use against her foes. Don't ask her where she found the grenade.

Edited by Benice

Everyone looks at the defense attorney singing the most joyous song on how the witness committed the murder, got the head coroner to assist with the plan, revealing a decade old conspiracy, and frame her client.

Prosecutor: Your honor, this is why I don't take those filthy Nipponese seriously.

Mario in Metroid Dread, huh? With all the items from his games in his arsenal (Like the Mega Mushroom, Blue Shell from NSMB, Golden Flower, etc.), I'd wager that Mario would be a force to be reckoned with on Planet ZDR. Not even the EMMI are safe from him upon first contact. Mario just has to use a Super Star and *boom*, annihilated without the need for a special beam. Who needs a Power Suit when you've got as many items at your disposal as Mario does? And if Luigi joins the fray in a 2-Player mode? Well, the inhabitants (and bosses) on ZDR better pick a god and pray, because I guarantee you that nothing can stop the sheer power of their dynamic duo when they've got plenty of bros. attacks and items to use against their enemies.

Lucina in Sky Children of the Light would be intriguing.  I'm guessing she would help countless Sky kids, explore the various lands, and fight Dark Dragons before eventually traveling to the castle in the sky to get back home.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can't remember the last game I seriously sat down and played that wasn't Fire Emblem. I played a demo of Super Mario Odyssey at a Best Buy, probably not the best character choice for wacky platforming hijinks. Uh...I played Bravely Default II for a stretch there? Shouldn't make too much of a difference, since the characters all get their powers from asterisks anyway.

• 1 month later...