Some class can use Sword, Lance and Axe ?

Depends on the game

For the first three I don't know them well enough.

Genealogy of the Holy War has both Master Knights, and Generals able to use Swords, Lance, and Axe (among other weapon types)

Thracia 776 only has General

Binding Blade and Blazing Sword both just have Paladin (both Male and Female versions)

Sacred Stones has both the General and Great Knight classes able to do so (again both Male and Female versions)

Path of Radiance has none that can use all three all at once,  although there is a funky mechanic where when Horse Knights promote they can chose one of the weapon types to gain. So unpromoted Horse Knights have the potential to use any of the three, just never all at once.

Radianr Dawn has all of the Marshall variants (the final form of Armor Knights in that game) able to wield all three

Shadow Dragon and New Mystery have no classes that can wield all three, unless you want to count Xane's unique Chameleon class's ability to transform into other characters to gain access to the weapon types they wield...

Awakening has Great Knight, and Walhart's unique Conqueror class as well.

Fates has the Hosidan Master of Arms class, and the Nohrian Great Knight class

Echoes doesn't even have a playable class with Axes at all...

Three Houses allows all the classes to use any of the physical weapons...

29 minutes ago, Alastor15243 said:

Except gauntlets on mounted units. And also, no class with all three of the faire skills.

Bizarrely, though, units in mounted classes CAN use Gauntlets... if they dismount first. 

In fact, it's only (most) spell-using classes that are categorically barred from wielding Gauntlets. Aura Knuckles in shambles right now.

True enough about the Faire skills. Unless I'm forgetting someone, only the Great Knight (Axe, Lance) and War Master (Axe, Fist) double up on innate physical -Faires.

19 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Depends on the game

For the first three I don't know them well enough.

I think I can confirm no unit uses all three melee weapons in the first three games. A lot of units use both swords and lances, but axes are kind of their own thing being sort of a unique weapon to a singular class (the axe fighter; and yes, that means original wyvern riders didn't use axes, Hautclere is a creation of the DS remake, in the original Minerva actually used a Levin Sword!), or in the case of Gaiden and Book 2 of Old Mystery, not existent at all. This was before the weapon triangle was implemented, so being able to use all three would have been a bit redundant (though it would have been nice to have units that could go sword axes as a choice between accuracy and power).

And while they're not playable, Jugdral also has it's Barons (and Emperor).

Edited by Jotari