Myrrh: Guardian Dragon (Legendary Hero Battle)

Xenomata

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FUEYpUoXoAEHhos?format=png&name=orig

From Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones, Myrrh just wants a friend... so that she can kill you all the better. Godly Breath debuffs your units, reduces damage taken before and during combat, and guarantees her a follow-up attack if she initiates combat or is within 2 spaces of an ally. Darkling Guardian triggers if she is near an ally, granting her a Def/Res +6 buff and two defensive boons of preventing enemy follow-ups and Warp Bubble, blocking any attempts to warp within 4 spaces of herself. Be sure not to forget about her Def/Res Unity or Dragon Wall either, she will not go down easily!

The Darkling Woods, the site of the Demon King's defeat, are not to be underestimated... Myrrh's friends are all nearby, waiting to emerge and strike...

Map (Abyssal)
qzL4r3Nl.jpg?1

Enemy Stats and Skills (Abyssal)

Spoiler

Beginning of Battle
PTyBP4jl.jpg?1
MGqWvjhl.jpg?1
hmOTRHXl.jpg?1
S7IVHAzl.jpg?1
QkR1eL1l.jpg?1
MyOup9jl.jpg?1

End of Turn 1
0speUKQl.jpg?1
fHolK8Ql.jpg?1
URtKG2Xl.jpg?1

End of Turn 2
EPtCfBwl.jpg?1
MUtdjNdl.jpg?1
SwaIiE3l.jpg?1

End of Turn 3
zUs5khSl.jpg?1
9wt4rs9l.jpg?1

Edited by Xenomata

Being able to use a unit who, by all means, should have no place in a freaking Abyssal map... it's a great feeling, but it's not a feeling that often happens.
Lo and behold, The Bull rampages.

Honestly, while yes Walhart was here and provided a lot of manpower, I only thought to bring him in because Cain needed a Sword, Lance, or Axe Cavalry unit to trigger his Brave effect.
Speaking of Cain... I dunno, I was looking at him and thought what a waste it would have been to just not ever use him despite how much I relied on him in my early Feh days and even after +10 and building him... so I figured what the hell. Consider this his moment to shine.
Ishtar was supposed to be the one to get the kill on Myrrh, but it turns out any time I could let her attack Myrrh she was near an ally and flat out tanked Ishtar's rushdown... and then of course by the time I was ready to actually defeat Myrrh she was on the other side of the map and there were two horses in the way, so that wound up not happening...
Pretty confident in LegAzura specifically not being needed, but what's done is done.

@Xenomata

Its rare to see Red Bull in action. He usually just gives other people wings. But thats certainly a really nice one. Not the sheer powerhouse that Walhart was in that map, but he did really well. Ishtar's hat also looked nice on her.

Poor Myrh. Deciding to be a blue dragon just when I dropped every orb I had on the newest Roy. Siegbert and Forrest got to use their completed kit in a harder environment and Ashe was there because he's Best Boy too.

@Landmaster @Diovani Bressan @BoaFerox @SatsumaFSoysoy @MagicCanonBalls

Tried to do this without the cheating unit, but it was hard to damage Myrrh otherwise. I had some spare Brave Eirika copies, so I gave her some nice toys to play with. 

Edit:

Did another clear with my own dragons~ I wanted to get multiple Lilith merges, but RNG didn't like me 

Edited by GuiltyLove

Myrrhbin' Time is over.

I wanted to take Myrrh down with F!Ninian, but the Brave Bow Flier needed to die first and Myrrh was already on top of me by that point, so Larum it is. She continues to remind me that I built her precisely for situations like this.

Edited by Some Jerk

@Xenomata Wow a Cain user. I used to put him in almost all my pve maps too and now I am struggling to find a place to use him. 

@Sasori Nice Siegbert and Forrest there. Didn't know Bride Roy looks so dapper, his weapon design is really on point too. Too bad I spent all my orbs on CYL and fallen banner.

@GuiltyLoveNice flier clear as always. I got Fallen Lilith but still not sure who to pair her up with and whether I need her in AR or PvE.

@Some Jerk I know lethality is busted but this is really impressive damage output by Larum.

@Yggi Myrrh being Flier sealed her fate when IS refuse to give her built-in iote's shield.

I have been half-assing Arena, and building new arena core member, so Chrom is retiring (I hope so). Hapi is again the powerhouse here deleting dragons left and right, and Thorr being a godly assist. LegAzura is LegAzura.   

Priam can actually replace Chrom here, problem is Thorr dying over and over again due to enemy AI movement. Once she just die to Lethality at full health. So I gave up and use Chrom instead.

Spoiler

The mountain of fodder that was need for this was insane.

And I would like to point out that if Elise had her Resplendent, the Joint Drive Atk would have been unneeded, as I was 2 HP off from killing the Green Mage Flier. 

I wasn't late on this, it legitimately took me a few days to get it done because of how we were getting overrun on the righthand side. We ended up getting ride of the Lance Fighter first, and from there it was just making sure S!Elise tanked the Green Manakete, and Elise killed the Green Flier. Mirabilis nuking the Thief wasn't the initial plan, but it sure worked out well that she was able to get that kill.

But that's Trace on both Elises that can get it now so hope @SatsumaFSoysoy is proud of me.

@Sasori - I see you got the new Roy and Eliwood~ Congrats! They were great in clearing this. Never thought I'd see Forrest tank an Armor as well as he did but everyone here is much thicc'er than expected. Siegbert really impressed, too~

@GuiltyLove - It honestly looked like you could have won even without the cheating unit. They didn't seem to have much trouble getting kills on their own. 

Nice Dragon Clear. Lilith is really a scary unit. Looks like Myrrh can't beat her OG self!

@Some Jerk - I should have expected you'd go for Fallen Ninian and turn her into a beast. She isn't as bad of a damage dealer as people made her out to be. Larum still impresses with her Lethality kills, and although Silvia is always the star in my heart, I should stop sleeping on Puddles. She always does a lot of work.

@Yggi - Your Seliph is awesome! I've wanted to build him since his Resplendent. Well, before that, too, but the new art boosted my morale in doing that. Your Jamke is a menace, too, damn, total overkill on Myrrh.

@MagicCanonBalls - Nothing better to have on this map than some Dragon Slayers. OG!Chrom holds up pretty well when built properly and especially with Azura to support him~

I thought this would be a tricky map do deal with... since Medeus was not that easy to defeat because of the amount of damage reduction he had. So I expected Myrrh to be the same, but looks like being blue and having the effect of stopping follow-ups locked behind a C skill that needs to activated made this map easier.

Anyway... here's my normal clear, followed by a one-turn clear.

Now, for the comments:

@Xenomata I am very impressed by your cavalry units, especially Cain! Both did a great job clearing the map. Ishtar and Azura did great as well!

@Sasori Pretty nice cavalry team. A lot of canto, for sure! It's cool to see how Siegbert is able to handle things on his own thanks to Surge Sparrow healing his wounds and Atk Smoke 4 granting more defensive stats while also stopping foes' follow-ups. And of course Myrrh had to chance against the Racist Groom Duo.

@GuiltyLove Catria, Catria, Palla and Palla did a great job in the Macedon Clear. It's cool to see Spring Palla in action, since she is not that common. Too bad for being a Seasonal Unit with a inheritable weapon, she will not get a Prf Weapon with Refinement... but at least she has some nice options to use in the inheritable weapons pool. 
Nice Dragons Team clear too! Grima is already a pretty strong unit with her improvements from refinery and remix, but also having Null Follow-Up effect makes her even more threatning! Lilith looks so fun to use, and both Myrrhs also did their jobs to deal with the evil Myrrh and her army.

@Some Jerk Oh, it's cool to see a new dancer was added to your barracks! You did a pretty nice job building Ninian to be this Res Tanky dragon! Larum did well dealing with Myrrh, going though the dragon wall with double Lethality. Nice job! My condolences for Young Azura getting skipped in the unit to get refinement though... although I already expected that to happen.

@Yggi I see you have a pretty strong Seliph. He dealt with most of the enemies like the were nothing! And that Deadeye in Myrrh's face... wow! Your Jamke is also pretty cool! Well done!

@MagicCanonBalls With Thórr's special charge support and Azura's buffing support, Chrom was invincible! He dealt a lot of damage to his foes, and they couldn't do much against him. Hapi also did great dealing with her foes by using her powerful magic attacks. Myrrh had no chance against her.

@Landmaster What a scawy music to a loli team clear... but that makes sense, since everyone should fear Elise Team! Well done leaving Myrrh at the end, so she wouldn't ahve any way to buff herself by having allies around her. Nice job in this clear!

@Diovani Bressan It is indeed too bad Spring Palla won't get a Prf, but at least I can spoil her with good weapons. Lilith is definitely fun to use. I love warping everywhere. Nowi is still so strong, even as a launch unit. I should update her 2017 set, but I'm too indecisive with fodder. Nice one-turn clear as well. Lucina still packs a punch.

@Xenomata Hmm, impressive stuff with Cain. Definitely don't see him very often. Walhart is the perfect partner, sorry Abel.

@Sasori Oh boy, Roy is definitely bad news for Myrrh. That being said, the rest of the map seemed to be a tough challenge for your boys, mostly in terms of positioning. Good work.

@Some Jerk Can't believe Bride Larum didn't come out to play. FNinian is quite something though. Tanky with respectable damage still.

@Landmaster Mhmm yes, Trace. Very strong. I can see how this map is rough for this team, but you managed. Mirabilis getting a kill is a rare sight.

If Elise Resplendent comes, then maybe I can finally get an Elise. The only version of Elise I own is the action figure that comes included with Ninja Corrin.

@Diovani Bressan Nowi is impenetrable especially with Elimine. I also kinda tried to use my own Bride Catria for a second because I finally got one the other day, but lol she does nothing to Myrrh.

@Yggi Jamke with Deadeye put Myrrh away. RIP.

@MagicCanonBalls Nice Hapi, don't see her around much. I forgot she was super effective against dragons.

@Alexmender

Late because lazy pretty much. Also I bought Elden Ring last month and things haven't been the same since.

Not much to talk about except FLilith. Giving Belica NFU is great, but if I manage to get another one in the near future I want to give Belica Spd Smoke 4 as well (unless it gets on someone else). Double Lion Belica with NFU and damage reduction. And 7 healing post combat. Gonna be toxic in Duels.

@Sasori Nice clear, and very nice cav team. Harmonic Roy seems like a really powerful unit, it was mean of them to release him right before Myrrh lol

@GuiltyLove Nice clears! Surge Sparrow is a nice skill to have on Catria. And fun to see warping Fallen Lilith in action on the dragon clear, hope you have more luck with merges in the future.

@Some Jerk Nice dancer clear, that's a nice Fallen Ninian with those skills! Lethality Larum is a deadly combo with Ninian's special charge dance, and it was the perfect tool for bringing Myrrh down.

@Yggi Jamke absolutely decimated those flying dragons, including Myrrh. Deadeye is definitely something she won't like seeing. Nice clear!

@MagicCanonBalls Very effective dragon slaying team for taking on this map. Nice use of Thorr to throw Specials everywhere too. Nice work!

@Landmaster Resplendent Elise whennnn? I want my merge on her too. Nice clear from these as always, I can tell it must have taken some work to get right. I sure am glad I just do things in one turn and don't have to think about all these awful things spawning. Great work!

@Diovani Bressan Nice clears! Good use of a quadding bow unit in the one turn clear to bring down Myrrh, even with an ally nearby! 

@SatsumaFSoysoy Nice clear, Brave Celica supported by Lilith is terrifyingly strong. Lilith looks so cool when she attacks. Well done!

I was expecting this map to be potentially difficult since Myrrh is bulky and has Dragon Wall, but when I saw the map had an enemy within 3 spaces that changed. Not even a Save skill on the Armor, not that it would have made a difference with that positioning. Only slight issue I had was Young Tana missing the kill on Myrrh by just 4 HP at first, but then I realized I would get more damage by running Chill Res instead of Chill Def here, thanks to Dragon Wall. Enemies being so close allowed me to bring a guest without Galeforce, so Summer Lyn got to make a rare appearance here.

Edited by BoaFerox

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the late comments!

@Diovani Bressan - I almost thought Nowi was on the one-turn team, but she was essentially on the one man army team instead.  Not surprised that she was able to tank almost the whole map by herself with Elimine's help~

Lucina still needed all four hits to cut through Myrrh's defense, but fortunately she was able to get the job done after the cheating flying units took down most of the other enemies~

@SatsumaFSoysoy - Plonking Celica right in front of Myrrh on Turn 1 is pretty brave, but you were more than ready for the rest of the enemy phase and Phase 2. This whole team hits like a freight train so no real trouble with the rest of the map.

@BoaFerox - Baby Tana ends up taking out the big bad Myrrh~ Honestly, I'm just happy to see Summer Tana return to the frontlines. She has so many flashy skills and finally gets to show them off.