Who is this woman in green at the start of part 4?

57 minutes ago, OriginalRaisins said:

image.png.03b98a3d09de9f66cc4727d38a24f57c.png

Is it Aimee? I thought she had a pink model.

It would be strange if it is, as she has a model that we see in chapter 1-3 that is very different.

1 hour ago, OriginalRaisins said:

Also who is this man in the orange shirt (next to Astrid)?

image.png.98eba4651714f8329299271f052b6143.png

As far as I can tell they are just generic male and female model, in fact you can see two of the male one in the crowd of the scene at the end of 1-1, and one of the female as well...

5 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

It would be strange if it is, as she has a model that we see in chapter 1-3 that is very different.

As far as I can tell they are just generic male and female model, in fact you can see two of the male one in the crowd of the scene at the end of 1-1, and one of the female as well...

Kind of begs the question, where is Aimee? Like this mysterious girl is standing in amongst the other traders and Aimee is nowhere to be seen. And it's not like they need to fill out the crowd, there's already plenty of playable characters to make the scene a crowd. Unless they use generic models to fill in for units that may have died. Either way it's weird that she's kind of centre screen and not off to the side if she is meant to just be crowd filler.

I think those two NPC models were put in there by mistake. The female NPC was probably meant to be Aimee. For the male NPCs, who knows? Maybe Danved/Devdan since that's where Crimea's knights are standing and he's not in this scene