Bound Hero Battle- Silvia & Erinys

GuiltyLove

I didn't like that Erinys was surrounded by forest tiles and cliffs, so Groom Marth couldn't reach her no matter what... so I had to ask for his younger self to tank the hit even though he is a sword unit going against a lance one that had special ready.

Took me so feathers to get the proper skills to beat this map.

@GuiltyLove Camus did well tanking the left side. The healing from his lance is very useful, I see. Shinon had no problem dealing with those ranged foes, and in exploding Erinys with his bow. Nice job. MVP goes to Ashnard cheerleading in the corner.

@GuiltyLove This is a cool team! Fun to see Camus in action, I used to use him a lot back in the day... Ashnard didn't really do anything, but his mere presence and intimidating aura brought something very important to this fight I'd say.

@Diovani Bressan Nice one turn clear! That Erinys positioning was mean, but Young Marth handled it like a champ. Slaying Edges get the job done.

@Landmaster No trouble for the Elise gang, as expected. Nice to see both the cavalry ones with Trace skills now, that's probably really useful, especially in combination with regular Elise's Gravity effect. Nice clear!

The terrain is perhaps slightly awkward here, but since Tanas fly I had no issues. Regular Tana's recently acquired Spd Smoke 4 actually got to come in handy here, letting her look cool surviving at 1 HP. Marisa chipped in to help Galeforce off the overly squishy ranged units up north. I actually didn't even notice Silvia had an almost charged Miracle before watching other people's clears, she just got one shot so easily lol

• 4 weeks later...

@BoaFerox - Yeah, the Traces do come in pretty handy when we don't need to worry about having Dazzling Staff.

Pretty cool clear, it's usually one after the other but Tana got a short rest so Marisa could clean up the nearby enemies and they could finish off the WOM chain. That 96 damage from Baby Tana was wild~