Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes - Awakened Rivals / Demo Available

5 minutes ago, Azz said:

In regards to Edel/Dimi/Claude promos:

Hide contents

Can conform Emperor, Great Lord and Barbarossa look the same as they do in 3H.

Can't say anything about 3H appearances being available as costumes.

Spoiler

Well, Emperor is at least an improvement from the atrocious new armor lord design, and Great Lord is also pretty cool. But old Armor Lord and High Lord were perfection and I want them available.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Azz said:

In regards to Edel/Dimi/Claude promos:

Reveal hidden contents

Can conform Emperor, Great Lord and Barbarossa look the same as they do in 3H.

Can't say anything about 3H appearances being available as costumes.

Spoiler

Not surprising since at least the emperor one was said to be THE armor of the emperor of Adrestia, but still a bit disappointing.

Also an interesting thing I noticed while looking at review footage and also the datamine in relation to classes:

Spoiler

As we guessed, the dlc classes sans Trickster (which is now a master class for Thief and Assassin) has been cut but also Hero has been cut oddly enough, making it the only non DLC class to just not return in WTH from TH.

Edited by Azz

7 minutes ago, Azz said:

Also an interesting thing I noticed while looking at review footage and also the datamine in relation to classes:

Hide contents

As we guessed, the dlc classes sans Trickster (which is now a master class for Thief and Assassin) has been cut but also Hero has been cut oddly enough, making it the only non DLC class to just not return in WTH from TH.

Spoiler

I guess it makes sense seeing as how literally no one in 3 Hopes was canonically a Hero. Sure, they added Holst who very obviously is, but he's not worth making a moveset for.

Just had to vent out, but spoilers are absolutely handled horribly on Youtube. Nothing better to ruin your mood when you're scrolling through the main Youtube page on the app when a random account you've never heard of puts in a spoiler image on the thumbnail regarding a certain playable character. (Still not sure if it is 100% confirmed since the way they were represented in-game kinda looks like a mod, but it looked real enough as is. And I haven't seen anything regarding the data mine, so I can't confirm it tbh).

Like on one hand, I had a certain feeling they'd return as a playable unit. But it still ruins the initial surprise I would've had if I encountered it naturally in-game. I wasn't even searching up any specific Fire Emblem videos recently at the time, but due to the algorithm anyway, this certain video still ruined a pretty cool surprise for me.

Still hyped up for the game's release, but now is the best time to really be cautious about any spoiler-y information regarding the story, features and characters on any social media. 

Delved a little into the Text Files, specifically looking for instances of Jeralt and Byleth. Some findings in the spoiler below.
-- EDIT: Updated with some more findings

Spoiler

Yeah, Byleth and Jeralt have to have some form of story recruitment as they seem to have dialogue at the camp. Alois also seems to tag along as he's affiliated with Jeralt's Mercs instead of the Church, although I don't think Alois is playable.
-- This is me checking the text dump files and working backwards from what may be the final chapter of the Black Eagles route.
-- I'm guessing it may use up a lot of Strategy Points to somehow recruit them or may be limited to NG+ due to the FMVs showing Shez vs Byleth.

As for potential supports, I'm still digging but nothing is labeled. Perhaps it may be better to just wait for the game's release and check on reveals then, since datamining is seemingly about solving a puzzle and seeing how everything connects...

* * * * * EDIT * * * * *

Yeah, there are supports. Shez does have some supports with Jeralt and Byleth, and by that logic I hope they have supports with other characters as well.
-- As tempting as it is to dig all day (and I may end up doing so anyways), I'm going to try and stop digging so I can see the stuff properly in-game.

Edited by Sire