Has anyone worked out the total enemies on each map, counting reinforcements?

So my main strategy for the harder difficulties of Awakening generally involves taking the avatar through a few classes, marrying Chrom, and trying to get Galeforce by the time Lucina shows up. It's totally doable, but I constantly find myself wondering how many kills I can afford to give to other units, and by the end I constantly wind up cutting it super close despite soloing the maps leading up to Lucina's recruitment.

I wanna know if anyone has the numbers for how many enemies are on each map so I can multiply that by 12 and determine how much experience I'm guaranteed to get on the avatar if I feed the whole map to them, so I can know the necessary level benchmarks and when I can afford to give more kills to my other units.

Has anyone written down that info anywhere?

Edited by Alastor15243

5 hours ago, Shadow Mir said:

Have you checked the wiki? I mean the .org one.

...I did, but upon further inspection I discovered I missed it. And after extrapolating from what they said:

Chapter 10: 43 = 516 exp

Chapter 11: 47 = 564 exp

Chapter 12: 43 = 516 exp

Chapter 13: 51 = 612 exp

So basically as long as the avatar's a dark flier by the beginning of chapter 11 there's more than enough to get her galeforce by the time Lucina joins.

Edited by Alastor15243

20 minutes ago, Alastor15243 said:

Diminishing returns on Lunatic and up.

Lemme guess - only 5 fights before exp starts dropping and you cannot get wexp any more? Because I've noticed that in Fates too.

Just now, Armchair General said:

What water trick?

You take potshots at the second wave of enemies in the prologue by having Robin and Chrom step onto the water where nobody but that one mage can fight anyone. Once the mage is dead you can herd them around and feed them all to Robin.

Just now, Alastor15243 said:

You take potshots at the second wave of enemies in the prologue by having Robin and Chrom step onto the water where nobody but that one mage can fight anyone. Once the mage is dead you can herd them around and feed them all to Robin.

Oh, I just followed an extremely specific series of steps that involved my entire army to win that one.

I didn't think it was possible to get into the canal of that map.

19 hours ago, Alastor15243 said:

...I did, but upon further inspection I discovered I missed it. And after extrapolating from what they said:

Chapter 10: 43 = 516 exp

Chapter 11: 47 = 564 exp

Chapter 12: 43 = 516 exp

Chapter 13: 51 = 612 exp

So basically as long as the avatar's a dark flier by the beginning of chapter 11 there's more than enough to get her galeforce by the time Lucina joins.

So glad to be of service. It's my preferred FE site when it comes to chapter info, as it also tells me the AI of individual enemies.