Ashe's Personal Skill is Garbage

Almost all of the personal Skills in Three Hopes has some niche use, or can be fun to use in different classes. Even if they're bland like the 3 Lords just having an element imbued into their weapon, or a bit one-note like Mercedes Attack + Heal, its still SOMETHING.

Ashe's Personal "Wind Stance," however, doesn't have any niche, it's so unfathomably bad that its tough to know where to begin.

1. Long startup that leaves you open to attacks.

2. All it does is leave a zone that knocks common enemies up, barely does any damage

3. Has a long cooldown time

Why would I want to create a small, weak zone of wind when I can literally just attack normally? Seriously, I can't think of anything that Ashe's stance does, that I can't accomplish by just using any sort of attack instead. 

If it affected bosses then it might be good as a niche Boss Killing tool to stun bosses by knocking them up in order to let you attack, but it doesn't. 

In fact, the Archer Class Action basically does exactly what Wind Stance does, but better, cause it does more damage. Sure you're not knocking the enemies upward, but it puts them in hitstun all the same, and it can be spammed endlessly if you want.

If anyone has any niche for Wind Stance, or any way that it has helped you, I'm all ears, but it just seems absolutely terrible and feels like a waste of a Personal Skill slot, something that's extremely bad, as Personal Skills are what gives characters life and give their movesets that extra flair to differentiate them.

It applies windshorn which increase how much damage the effected takes while airborne. I think it is meant to be used on a already launched enemy(ies) to keep them juggled.

You can also cancel out of moves into it.