Special Heroes Silhoettes - June 2022

The silhouettes for this month's Special Heroes banner have been dropped, and the teaser seems to be depicting Claude on the right and Micaiah on the left. The bird is a dead giveaway for Yune. If the guy isn't Claude, though, then it just has to be Boey, right?

Regardless, I wonder if this means we're getting a second Harmonic unit in a row instead of a Duo unit? Or, if it is a Duo unit like everyone suspects, will it be a Duo for Radiant Dawn, or another one for Three Houses? I'd hope for RD.

Claude and Micaiah. The bird gives it away. Also, I'm 99% that's Claude instead of Boey because of the strand of hair falling down the left side of the male silhouette's face. Claude has that in his academy art. Boey has no such thing.

Yeah, it's Claude and Micaiah almost guaranteed (unless someone's art has a random bird because reasons). 

So the first summer banner is likely going to be a mix of 3H and RD. If they want to go for a 2 guys 3 (+backpack) girls banner then there's a non 0 chance of getting a Summer Sothe as a TT+ reward or banner demote, although I wouldn't really bet on it. 

This is just a random guess, but I could see the Duo being Elincia+Lucia. 

Well, so much for me going for the Ascended Florina spark. Summer Micaiah has my complete attention.

Also, I'm putting my bets on Edelgard being the Duo Hero lead. At the bare minimum, the time has finally arrived for a seasonal Edelgard.

Micaiah and Claude are it , the bird and hair are dead giveaways.  I wonder if there is a chance of S!Volug?  I used to think he would be good on a summer banner, though who knows if IS feels the same.

It's like they aren't even trying anymore... sure, take one of the more recognizable boys from the latest and apparently super popular FE game, and also the like one girl who almost always has a bird in her artworks, and make them the silhouette characters.

If I were to guess, Sothe might also make an appearance. Lysithea is the only Golden Deer girl not on a Summer banner yet, so maybe they'd want her on as well?

17 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

If I were to guess, Sothe might also make an appearance. Lysithea is the only Golden Deer girl not on a Summer banner yet, so maybe they'd want her on as well?

Yeah, I'm thinking Sothe and Lysithea are both likely to appear, but then again that seems so...obvious. But, of course, the silhouettes are the dictionary definition of obvious, so. Knowing IS, the banner will end up being something like: Claude, Lysithea, Edelgard + Dimitri Duo, Micaiah, TT+ Sothe.

I was initially hyped as shit to see a Tellius/3H banner because I started hoping against hope that we could see a Yune/Sothis Harmonic.

...Then I remembered the Harmonic happened last month, so this month is probably a Duo. IntSys couldn't have waited one more month?

It's definitely Micaiah and Claude. That Silhoette is pretty easy to tell than the rest we have gotten. Bu the way, I noticed Claude looks like he's holding an Ice Cream Bar or Popsicle since it makes me wondered if Claude is going to be a Dagger type by throwing an Ice Cream Bar or Popsicle?

2 hours ago, Some Jerk said:

I was initially hyped as shit to see a Tellius/3H banner because I started hoping against hope that we could see a Yune/Sothis Harmonic.

Personally, I’d prefer a Sothe/Sothis Harmonic.

Welp. That's obviously Miciah on the left (Yune gave it away) and Claude on the right (his hair gave it away.) So, I guess this is a 3 Houses (Student) + Radiant Dawn event. I wonder if we'll finally get other members of the Dawn Brigade this time. Still, IS is milking 3 Houses a bit too much...unless this is a 3 Hopes design, but I don't know. It would be tolerable if it was 3 Hopes, but IS should probably pump the breaks on 3 Houses stuff until 3 Hopes is out so that they can throw in the new forms without as much fatigue. That's just my thoughts on it, though.

Anyway, it seems unlikely that there'll be anyone on here that convinces me to pull if it's Dawn Brigade + 3 Houses. (I already have everyone I want from 3 Houses, I think, and the Dawn Brigade is fine, but I'm not into them enough to spend orbs.) If they have a character I didn't realize I needed, some really good lines, or something else quirky I find endearing, then I may still pull, though.

2 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Could we be getting summer Boey? His hair does look rather fluffy. Its probably not Claude since traditionally the TH cast get to be on the second summer banner I believe. The bird implies summer Michy which would be nice.

You see the rat tail hanging from the right side of his head? Boey doesn't have that. And last year's 3H summer was the first banner.

With it being a mixed banner there's been speculation that they'll be breaking the Duo-Harmonic flip-flop again with another Harmonic. There's further evidence in that the next Resonant schedule lists Three Houses as one of the games when the pattern predicted SoV:

vc8yi6d3nj591.jpg?width=796&auto=webp&s=

Whatever it is, I have no problems with 3H having to share the summer spotlight this year.

According to this schedule
rd4gzp5y18491.png?width=2225&format=png&

it was supposed to be Fates and Sov next time. The fact that it is 3H instead of Sov makes me think on 3H Harmonic instead of getting another duo for third time in a row.

I'd be a little disappointed if we ended up with a Harmonic, but not overly so as it simply means the better banner will probably be next month. And we should know the lineup for that banner just before the Double Special banner (i.e. the Duo Dagr banner) expires, so there are options even if it sucks.

3 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

I don't know. One of them might actually be Mordecai.

Mordy got reeeeeeealy slim.😛

---

The sight of a presumed guy with a popsicle is reminding me of both a crappy-looking very smutty bara game that recently released on the Switch, and some wonderful images from a BL (no, not "Blue Lions"!) hentai game I've seen. I would be laughing my ass off if IS commissioned Mikkoukun for FEH artwork -and loving it!

...I think I've just said enough on the FEH board for a while.😆

1 minute ago, Othin said:

Wonder if we'll finally get one or more of FE10's missing Part 1 units.

I suspect we'll be seeing Sanaki rather than the Dawn brigade. She's a girl which brings in the gacha money, the FEH devs seems to like her and as Michy's little sister she has reasons to go to the beach with her. She's also just one characters rather than several, which is a useful trait when needing to share the banner with Three Houses characters. 

3 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

I suspect we'll be seeing Sanaki rather than the Dawn brigade. She's a girl which brings in the gacha money, the FEH devs seems to like her and as Michy's little sister she has reasons to go to the beach with her. She's also just one characters rather than several, which is a useful trait when needing to share the banner with Three Houses characters. 

There will need to be a non-3H unit on the Harmonic, so maybe that'll be Sanaki? And I don't expect a Dawn Brigade character in a rare slot, but the demote or TT slots could be another story. They've proven willing to use some of those slots on less prominent guys even on summer banners (ex. Rhys, Lorenz, Caspar, Ogma), and while the Dawn Brigade proper is only missing guys, there are girls later in Part 1.