Jump to content
Naoshi

June's Legendary prediction. Hot Season in coming!

Recommended Posts

Hello again! My apologize for delay, time flies too fast sometimes. I will be covering Double special heroes as well.
wut.png
Note: Sothis will be returning on September.
Alright, Blue was last month and Red is full so they crossed out. Leaving only Green and Colorless, Leif being the oldest unit there and Eitri getting her second rerun and Freyja being popular as helps on making Green being more value color here.

Lif (Distant counter, Time's Pulse 3)
Reginn (Swift Sparrow 3, Lull Spd/Def)
L!Sigurd (Atk/Def Catch 4, Fatal Smoke 3)

Nott (Distant Counter, Atk/Spd Menace)
Ullr (Deadeye, Life and Death 4, Time's Pulse 3)
A!Ishtar (Life and Death 4, Lull Spd/Res 3, Time's Pulse 3)

Freyja (Atk/Spd Solo 4, Pulse Smoke 3)
Eitri (Atk/Res Solo 4, Atk/Res Rein 3)
New Legendary here

Leif (Atk/Res Push 3)
Niime (Atk/Res Solo, Atk/Res Menace)
August (Nudge+, Def/Res 3, Even Recovery 3)


-------Blessing-------
It's changing to Fire and and also datamines says so.
Screenshot_20220615-003353.png




-------Remix Calendar-------
ag8y138mvkz81.png

July: Roy and Yune
Aug: Naga and Alm
September: Possible Julia and Sothis
Nov: Possible Eliwood and Thrasir or Leif
Jan: Possible Altina and Thrasir or Leif



-------Double Special Heroes-------
myp2ltdgjk091.png

We are getting DSH this month, rules are simple, we always get two Duo/Harmonic and two promotes.

N!Shinon (Ninja Yumi+, Deadeye, Atk/Spd Solo 3, Lull Spd/Def 3)
W!Manuela (Winter Rapier+, Special Fighter 3) or NY!Fafnir (Atk/Spd Solo 4, Disarm Trap 3, Rouse Atk/Def 4)

W!Mirabilis (Bracing Stance 3, Spd Cantrip 3, Ground Orders 3)
NY!Reginn (Swift Sparrow 3, Cross Spur Atk)

NY!Dagr (Atk/Spd push 3, Atk/Def Rein 3)
H!Azura (Fury 4, Spd/Res Far trace 3, Cross Spur Res)

NY!Lyre( Atk/Spd Catch 3)
H!Xane (Serpentine Staff+, Def/Res Solo 3)  or V!Robin (Even Follow-up 3, A/D Far Save 3)



-------Personal Predictions-------

June: Fire Green Legendary, I'm running out options and IS kept changing patterns that I honestly don't know right now.

July: Colorless Mythic, most likely Anima one.

August Blue here

September Green.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know that colored bows/daggers are usually not as good as colorless ones, but could we get a green dagger L!Yuri this month? Three Houses is the theme of the month and he's the only house leader without a legendary version. 
Other than that, maybe we could get Xander?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Rinco said:

Other than that, maybe we could get Xander?

Xander with Bolverk would be legit. Someone needs to use that axe since Garon elected to not use it himself.

Too bad in reality we’re far more likely to get Xander as a totally original sword cav Legendary (if IS even gets to Xander at all).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel it could be either blue or green.

My dream is a double legendary with Bruno and Veronica both on this banner. If those 2 were to ever be added, now would legit be the perfect time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I could see it go either way between blue and green. Two of the same color in a row is rare, but not unheard of, and while Eitri is the most recently released unit of the reruns, the gap between her and Ulir is smaller than the gap between Nott and Freyja.

Of the remaining current top contenders for Legendary Heroes,

  • Veronica is green, assuming we get the Book I version of her
  • Bruno is blue
  • Deirdre is most likely to be colorless, but has a chance to be blue or green
  • Finn is most like to be blue
  • Ninian is most likely to be either green or colorless, but has a chance to be blue
  • Elincia is most likely to be red, but has a chance to be colorless
  • Sothe is most likely to be green, but has a chance to be colorless
  • Robin is most likely to be red, but has a chance to be any other color
  • Corrin is most likely to be red, but has a chance to be any other color
  • Xander is most likely to be either red or green
  • Itsuki is most likely to be red
  • Tsubasa is most likely to be blue

Given that the element will be Fire, I think the most likely options are Finn for blue and Xander for green.

Personally, I want it to be Xander.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm gonna bet on green, and therefore expect Xander or Veronica. Given that August is likely to be blue, making June blue as well would mean three blue elemental heroes in a four-month span, likely all legendaries. That'd be very weird.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel like the Veronica we'll probably be getting (a little down the way) is the *Ascended* Veronica from the midpoint trailer. 
The green tome infantry Veronica from the start of the game feels really outdated now. They could change her weapon? Yeah. They could give her an instant refine at the same time we get her? Yeah. But since they gave us a peek at a version of her we'll probably get by the end of the book, I don't see why we would get the old one now. 
And I think Bruno could go the same way, having an ascended version instead of the old one. With Bruno, we could even get him as Zacharias someday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Rinco said:

They could change her weapon? Yeah. They could give her an instant refine at the same time we get her? Yeah.

Hel, Otr, and Gustav all got brand new weapons when they were made summonable, so if we get Book I Veronica now, she'd most likely also get a new weapon.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if we got Book I Veronica now and then Book VI Veronica as an Ascended Hero after the book ends. Fjorm did the same thing, just with more time in between.

 

Also, it's very likely that Book VI Veronica is going to be red based on the trailer, as Heroes is generally not very subtle about its colored magic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Hel, Otr, and Gustav all got brand new weapons when they were made summonable, so if we get Book I Veronica now, she'd most likely also get a new weapon.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if we got Book I Veronica now and then Book VI Veronica as an Ascended Hero after the book ends. Fjorm did the same thing, just with more time in between.

 

Also, it's very likely that Book VI Veronica is going to be red based on the trailer, as Heroes is generally not very subtle about its colored magic.

The issue for me is the timing. It would feel too close for two Veronicas. 

If we ever get a Legendary Veronica, I hope we also get a Legendary Alphonse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Legendary this month will definitely be either blue or green, but I'm fresh out of guesses. For now, anyway. It feels too soon for Ninian since she was just on the Fallen banner. IS seems to have forgotten about TMS. I'm not convinced that Finn will be a Legendary unit. I highly doubt Elincia would come this month, I can't see her as anything other than red or colorless. I suppose it'd have to be Xander, Robin or Corrin, or an OC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/14/2022 at 1:41 PM, Ice Dragon said:

Of the remaining current top contenders for Legendary Heroes,

  • Veronica is green, assuming we get the Book I version of her
  • Bruno is blue
  • Deirdre is most likely to be colorless, but has a chance to be blue or green
  • Finn is most like to be blue
  • Ninian is most likely to be either green or colorless, but has a chance to be blue
  • Elincia is most likely to be red, but has a chance to be colorless
  • Sothe is most likely to be green, but has a chance to be colorless
  • Robin is most likely to be red, but has a chance to be any other color
  • Corrin is most likely to be red, but has a chance to be any other color
  • Xander is most likely to be either red or green
  • Itsuki is most likely to be red
  • Tsubasa is most likely to be blue

Given that the element will be Fire, I think the most likely options are Finn for blue and Xander for green.

Personally, I want it to be Xander.

Late reply, sorry.

This is exactly my list of obvious legendary plus both Kris.  Dont know why Xander Green +  Fire didn't connect to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...