Are we gonna unpin any of these Far from the Forest threads?

None of them have been posted in since 2021, and it's currently the middle of 2022. The IRC chat thread hasn't been posted in since 2017. I understand that might still feel recent for some people, but that was five years ago, it's time to let go. All I'm saying is that nobody uses these threads, so I'm not sure why we have them pinned, yet alone six of them.

On 6/15/2022 at 9:24 PM, AnonymousSpeed said:

unknown.png

Five years and the best anyone could come up with is "what is thread even about, anyway?"

im sorry i should have definitely put something cursed there like the vaporeon copypasta or pictures of crap, maybe something ban-worthy haha...

LOL

11 hours ago, This boi uses Nino said:

im sorry i should have definitely put something cursed there like the vaporeon copypasta or pictures of crap, maybe something ban-worthy haha...

LOL

Don't tempt me. I have bags of memes. I will get these threads removed no matter what it takes.

Then again, the most recent post in the recipes thread is blueberry inflation fetish art and even that wasn't enough to get the mods involved, so maybe I'm not up to the task.

On 6/15/2022 at 12:29 AM, AnonymousSpeed said:

None of them have been posted in since 2021, and it's currently the middle of 2022. The IRC chat thread hasn't been posted in since 2017. I understand that might still feel recent for some people, but that was five years ago here, it's time to let go. All I'm saying is that nobody uses these threads, so I'm not sure why we have them pinned, yet alone six of them.

bump

Edited by lisamandy922

• 1 month later...
On 7/3/2022 at 2:20 PM, Original Johan Liebert said:

If mods are an occasionally necessary evil and they cooperate with your plans, wouldn't that make you evil too?

"Stand still," said the man to the other man he was about to clobber into a fine paste.

"Ahah!" said the second man. "If I do what you want me to, won't that make you complicit with my ways?"

The second man did not make it very far.

• 3 weeks later...