Will you still be here when you're 30?

1 minute ago, Capt. Fargus said:

Only folks that know how to chamber a round in a M1 Garand have the right to say that 😆

I own a ban hammer.  😜

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/19/2022 at 12:55 PM, Sock Puppet said:

Anxiety about the 'age-appropriateness' of something is characteristic of the young. You'll grow out of it. 

I see no reason why adults cant enjoy games too. Nothin wrong with a man keepin his mind sharp 😁

Far as I know there werent no law ever passed that said kiddies got exclusive rights to that 

I've been on this forum for the past 14 years, since I was 14. I will probably keep lurking here for a long time. I am not as active as i once used to be, other things in life did materialize and i had less time to spend here. That and I lost a lot of love for FE after Awakening since that seems to have sparked the game into half a dating sim the other half an strpg. Plus the crazy op skills on both enemies and your fighters really made it kinda lame. I need to stop before i start ranting and waving my cane ala cranky kong. What keeps me coming back are the posts in serious discussion. Honestly, when I'm bored or something nuts is going on in the US i like to drop by and read people's takes. Some of my favourites are long Shoblongoo's posts. Those are great.

On 6/25/2022 at 3:54 AM, WraithReborn said:

Curse you AnonymousSpeed! For making me feel old!

I am sorry, please don't curse me.

On 6/29/2022 at 7:23 PM, eclipse said:

I own a ban hammer.  😜

M1 Gabanned

Naga damn. I have not posted here in this subforum for a while and then I get instantly reminded of how old I am. I am turning 29 in about a few weeks.

When I was in my early-mid twenties just starting out in Heroes when it first launched, I remember talking about feeling old to other Foresters who were in their late 20s and early 30s. Well, I am at the age you guys once were, and I can confidently say that I definitely feel older.