Looking for volunteers for FE Warriors Three Hopes section

On 7/4/2022 at 10:59 AM, Moonlit Knight said:

Weapons are now 97% complete - just need the stats from the last few legendaries. But every weapon in the game is now there (thank you, game, for letting us know how many of each type of weapon there are), the info should all be accurate, and it's all formatted the same.

For the blacksmith, I can confirm that the maximum possible forging level is +100 (+50 for might, +50 for durability) for every weapon. Once the blacksmith is maxed out, you get the following increase for each level:

+4 for the majority of "effective" weapons (Armorslayer, Horseslayer, Hammer, etc.)
+6 for all other E, D, and C rank weapons (Blessed Lance and Bow count as regular C-rank weapons)
+7 for B rank weapons
+8 for A rank weapons, Hero's Relics, Sacred Weapons, and other unique weapons (Shamshir, Ridill, Athame, Dahaka, Knight-Captain's Sword)

So, as an example, Areadbhar's base stats once unleashed are 170 might and 170 durability, so the maximum possible is 570 might and 570 durability (50 x +8 = +400 to each stat).

Thank you for helping, even a little bit. Did you actually keep her alive the whole map? Dorothea in Golden Wildfire sounds very similar (she is a green unit, she gets poisoned, and you have to keep her alive with healing magic for the whole map until she escapes), and she joins after the chapter, not immediately when you use Persuade Dorothea.

I did actually. She had a whole dialogue line when you trigger the strategy about how she won't team up with a murderer. The recruit side mission failed and then she continued to be a green unit. After that, I had lindhart follow her around and cast physic to keep her alive hoping she'd change her mind.  She was standing next to me(on screen.) at half health when her death scene played.

EDIT: To add onto this now that I recruited her in my second black eagles run(where I got Byleth and Jeralt) the difference is that, after she gives the dialogue about refusing to work with a murderer, she never makes any effort to meet up with Hanneman at your main base even if you lower the bridge. She instead stays roughly in the middle of the map and assists against the demonic beast, dying afterward regardless of her health. You're not required to field Jeralt to recruit her, but you can't have killed him(meaning you have to recruit him and Byleth.)

Edited by Corran

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh, guess I'll place my random notes here as I no longer need them. It was mostly to compare the personal skills available for everyone, but specifically sorting them by their Tactical Ability and their effects instead of their "Unique Tactical Name"
-- Not sure if it's useful, but here it is nonetheless. The formatting is a little off, but should be readable.

Shez        	Shadowflash        Mortal Coil            Attack, DMG UP
Byleth        	Divine Pulse       Ashen Demon            Attack, DMG UP
Jeralt        	Blade Breaker      Captain’s Grit         SEIZE, DEF UP
Sothis        	Divine Caprice     Sacrosanct
Arval        	Duality            Agarthan Arcana
Gatekeeper    	Camaraderie        Nothing to Report
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *    
Yuri        	Deceit            	Schemer
Balthus         Golden Fists        King of Grappling
Constance    	Personality Shift   Emergent Magic
Hapi        	Nether Sigh        	Monstrous Appeal
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Petra        	Windstorm        	Hunter’s Boon         ATTACK, DMG UP
Jeritza        	Quietus            	Murderous Intent      ATTACK, DMG UP
Edelgard    	Solar Prominence    Emperor’s Prestige    ATTACK, DEF UP
Caspar        	One for the Books   Fists of Justice      SEIZE, DMG UP
Dorothea    	Prismatic Resonance Songstress            SEIZE, DMG UP
Ferdinand    	Maximum Ambulation  Name Drop             SEIZE, DEF UP
Monica        	Wicked Impulse      Shrewd Operator       GUARD, DMG UP
Hubert        	Dark Conjuration    Perception            GUARD, DEF UP
Bernadetta   	Personal Space      Persecution Complex   DEFEND, DMG UP
Linhardt    	Easy Breezy        	Catnap                DEFEND, DEF UP
Dimitri        	Azure Lightning     King’s Might          ATTACK, DMG UP
Sylvain        	Gordian Stroke      Adept Flirt           ATTACK, DEF UP
Felix        	Intense Velocity    Lone Wolf             SEIZE, DMG UP
Ashe        	Wind Stance        	Lockpick              SEIZE, DEF UP
Ingrid        	Icy Plunge        	Heavensent            GUARD, DMG UP
Dedue        	Demolisher        	Staunch Shield        GUARD, DEF UP
Rodrigue    	Martial Prowess     Right-Hand Man        GUARD, DEF UP
Annette        	Couragous Aria      Overachiever          DEFEND, DMG UP
Mercedes    	Radiant Love        Live to Serve         DEFEND, DEF UP
Lysithea    	Cursed Expulsion    Unsought Power        ATTACK, DMG UP
Leonie        	Careful Study       Rivalry               ATTACK, DEF UP
Hilda        	Lightning Bound     Advocate              SEIZE, DMG UP
Ignatz        	Dreamer’s Paint...	Watchful Eye          SEIZE, DEF UP
Lorenz        	Rondo of Roses      Distinguished House   GUARD, DMG UP
Raphael    		Pure Brawn        	Goody Basket          GUARD, DEF UP
Claude        	Dustcloud        	Leader’s Acumen       DEFEND, DMG UP
Marianne    	Snowslip        	Animal Friend         DEFEND, DEF UP
Holst        	Galvanic Surge      Natural Warrior
Seiros        	Purifying Rain      Power of the Saints
Catherine    	Twofold Ruin        Fighting Spirit
Shamir        	Cold Calculation    Survival Instinct     ATTACK, DMG UP
Manuela    		Thunderous Refrain  Infirmary Master      ATTACK, DEF UP

24 minutes ago, Archeleon said:

Seems like Sword Prowess (Lv 3) is nowhere to be found in character learnsets even though they may have access to it.

Pretty sure it's from Myrmidon, Mercenary, and Thief.

1 minute ago, Anomalocaris said:

Pretty sure it's from Myrmidon, Mercenary, and Thief.

Myrmidon gives Lv1, characters can get Lv 2 from Mercenary or Thief. I know characters can get Lv3 from one of the Advanced or Master Sword classes. However, there is no slot for Lv3 in any character learnset, neither on the site nor the datamine. I looked for it under Assassin, Swordmaster, Mortal Savant and Trickster, it's just not there.

2 minutes ago, Archeleon said:

Myrmidon gives Lv1, characters can get Lv 2 from Mercenary or Thief. I know characters can get Lv3 from one of the Advanced or Master Sword classes. However, there is no slot for Lv3 in any character learnset, neither on the site nor the datamine. I looked for it under Assassin, Swordmaster, Mortal Savant and Trickster, it's just not there.

I think you've misunderstood how it works. All of the weapon prowess skills are worth one level each; learning them more than once is how you level it up to 2 and 3.

So to reach Sword Prowess Lv3, you need to learn the Sword Prowess skills from Myrmidon, Mercenary, and Thief. That's three separate instances of the skill, which combine together into Lv3. My Felix has done so and has Sword Prowess Lv3, whereas units who only went through one path are at Lv2.

9 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

Also, each character has a "secret preferred class" that gives them unique skills that aren't listed in the class' description. For example, Shez's is Dark Knight. I figured I'd try training others up into their canon classes from Three Houses but Leonie as a Bow Knight got nothing and obviously it's difficult to max out EVERY class for EVERY character. I was hoping that had been datamined, but I guess not since it's not in the wiki. I hope that's helpful though, everyone!

Just wanted to confirm this and flag it as important. When Shez mastered Dark Knight I got a new tutorial for Innate Abilities. "When a unit masters a class, they will sometimes gain an innate ability that isn't listed among the acquirable abilities. The classes that will grant innate abilities when mastered differ from unit to unit." Shez learned Range Master which was one of the skills sitting amongst character skills despite nobody seemingly being able to learn them. I gathered up the rest of them and they are:

Spoiler

Domineer
Increases damage dealt to enemies on foot.
Exalted Breath
When using magic to restore the caster's or an ally's HP, the caster's Awakening Gauge is restored proportionally.
Flyswatter
Increases both the Awakening and Warrior Gauge fill rates when attacking enemies that have been launched into the air.
Gather
Brings nearby enemies in front of the unit before starting regular attack 1.
Heaviest Hitter
Causes strong attacks to produce the Stun Gauge at a high rate.
Inspiring Agility
Enables dash attacks for all classes.
Ironclad
Nullifies enemy attacks that would break, penetrate, or otherwise bypass the unit's guard.
Mastermind
Increases class Exp gained on the battlefield.
Nullify Magic
Nullifies enemies' offensive magic.
Prepared to Die
Rapidly restores the Warrior Gauge when HP is at 25% or below and the Warrior Gauge is less than one bar.
Proficient Witstrike
Calculates damage for all attacks using the unit's Mag stat.
Range Master
Increases attack range.
Sharpshooter
Causes critical hits to instantly defeat non-commander units.

Now there are some really substantial skills in that list that could be big deals for some characters (and now that i know they exist they're the #1 thing I want on the wiki). Also keep in mind if we have to find these the old fashion way by playing the game, that once you have the skill there doesn't appear to be a way to see where it came from so keep note.

Oh yeah, those are in the data-mined sheet, under Innate Abilities.

Just haven't had time/forgot to add them to the wiki.

Apparently Gatekeeper has all of them. Although I haven't confirmed it for myself.

I don't think Mastermind is one though? Which character/class learns it? I know Lysithea and Jeritza have it already learned.

Edited by VincentASM

38 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

Apparently Gatekeeper has all of them. Although I haven't confirmed it for myself.

I don't think Mastermind is one though? Which character/class learns it? I know Lysithea and Jeritza have it already learned.

I'm dumb. I saw that tab a bunch of times when I was first looking through it but had no idea what it was. Now I know and will add them to the characters.

10 hours ago, Anomalocaris said:

I think you've misunderstood how it works. All of the weapon prowess skills are worth one level each; learning them more than once is how you level it up to 2 and 3.

So to reach Sword Prowess Lv3, you need to learn the Sword Prowess skills from Myrmidon, Mercenary, and Thief. That's three separate instances of the skill, which combine together into Lv3. My Felix has done so and has Sword Prowess Lv3, whereas units who only went through one path are at Lv2.

Gotcha, thanks for the clarification. Seems like a rather odd way for it to function in comparison to other skills.

15 hours ago, Corran said:

I did actually. She had a whole dialogue line when you trigger the strategy about how she won't team up with a murderer. The recruit side mission failed and then she continued to be a green unit. After that, I had lindhart follow her around and cast physic to keep her alive hoping she'd change her mind.  She was standing next to me(on screen.) at half health when her death scene played.

EDIT: To add onto this now that I recruited her in my second black eagles run(where I got Byleth and Jeralt) the difference is that, after she gives the dialogue about refusing to work with a murderer, she never makes any effort to meet up with Hanneman at your main base even if you lower the bridge. She instead stays roughly in the middle of the map and assists against the demonic beast, dying afterward regardless of her health. You're not required to field Jeralt to recruit her, but you can't have killed him(meaning you have to recruit him and Byleth.)

Thank you for the info! Makes perfect sense. I guess the only thing left to tie down is whether Jeralt still needs to be alive by that point (but given that she calls you a murderer in the alt lines, I would guess that the only requirement is that you recruit him?).

11 hours ago, VincentASM said:

Perfection, thank you so much!

By the way, what are the requirements for

Spoiler

Arval's

Paralogue? I assumed you needed to get NG+ after recruiting Byleth, which is how I think I got it halfway through my GD run, but I'm doing a second BE run right now and am nearing the end with it not in sight. I haven't done any of the other Paralogues I've already done, so maybe I need to have completed them all to get it?

P.S. Also, how do you get Blutgang?

Thanks in advance, everyone!

Edit: Apparently it doesn't appear in Scarlet Blaze (according to game8 at least). I still don't know how to get Blutgang though.

P.S. Most of the time, I'm unable to select any survey spot that has a "complete all other side-missions in this area" requirement. The early ones are normally fine, but even if I otherwise 100% the survey maps, I can't access those. Does this happen to anyone else?

Edited by DefyingFates

30 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

By the way, what are the requirements for

Reveal hidden contents

Arval's

Paralogue? I assumed you needed to get NG+ after recruiting Byleth, which is how I think I got it halfway through my GD run, but I'm doing a second BE run right now and am nearing the end with it not in sight. I haven't done any of the other Paralogues I've already done, so maybe I need to have completed them all to get it?

P.S. Also, how do you get Blutgang?

To get the paralogue, you need to 

Spoiler

kill Jeralt and Byleth instead of recruiting them.

Blutgang is the reward for S-ranking Ch.16 in Golden Wildfire.

24 minutes ago, Moonlit Knight said:

To get the paralogue, you need to

Really? I think I got it earlier than that point in GW though, so I assumed the condition was just to

Spoiler

unlock Arval in an earlier run.

Weird.

25 minutes ago, Moonlit Knight said:

Blutgang is the reward for S-ranking Ch.16 in Golden Wildfire.

That makes sense, thank you very much!

The mentioned paralogue did not appear in my first scarlet blaze playthrough where I killed byleth and jeralt. Now I’ll test this in my  runs of the other two routes. I’m not sure if I wanna do a third scarlet blaze run with him recruited to test that. I actually thought it was weird because I expected to see one and didn’t.

Edited by Corran

Er is it just me or anyone else getting 503 errors on the wiki...?

edit: nevermind it's gone...

Unfortunately I was making some edits and I lost all my progress... *sigh* I'll do it again later.

Edited by yaycupcake

3 hours ago, Corran said:

The mentioned paralogue did not appear in my first scarlet blaze playthrough where I killed byleth and jeralt. Now I’ll test this in my  runs of the other two routes. I’m not sure if I wanna do a third scarlet blaze run with him recruited to test that. I actually thought it was weird because I expected to see one and didn’t.

So, I made a mistake. From what I now understand, it appears that you have to recruit Byleth & Jeralt in a play through first (to unlock Arval in NG+) and THEN fail to recruit them (which sucks because you either have to wait for your fourth play through or miss a Relic and story).

5 hours ago, Moonlit Knight said:

So, I made a mistake. From what I now understand, it appears that you have to recruit Byleth & Jeralt in a play through first (to unlock Arval in NG+) and THEN fail to recruit them (which sucks because you either have to wait for your fourth play through or miss a Relic and story).

That's... Maddening.

9 hours ago, yaycupcake said:

Er is it just me or anyone else getting 503 errors on the wiki...?

edit: nevermind it's gone...

Unfortunately I was making some edits and I lost all my progress... *sigh* I'll do it again later.

Damn, really sorry about that. The 503 errors have been pretty common lately. I need to figure out what's causing them.

Just in case...

If anyone is making large-ish edits to pages, I highly recommend copying everything to Notepad or a similar program in case you get an error.

(This is also helpful when working on other websites where it doesn't auto-save your work and you accidentally hit back or close the browser etc.)

Well I've done it. I have finished the skills and abilities list for every character including redoing all the ones I had already done before deciding that I really wanted icons. I'm gonna take a little break from the wiki now and actually play the game since I still haven't finished my first playthrough. If anyone wants to make an Innate skill page here is the table

Spoiler

== Skills ==

{|class="sf" width="800px"
!Character
!Class
!
!Name
!Description
|-
| Annette||Wyvern Lord||[[File:Three-hopes-ability420.png|22px]]||Heaviest Hitter||Increases damage dealt to enemies on foot.
|-
| Arval||Wyvern Lord||[[File:Three-hopes-ability126.png|22px]]||Domineer||Increases damage dealt to enemies on foot.
|-
| Ashe||Dark Knight||[[File:Three-hopes-ability126.png|22px]]||Range Master||When using magic to restore the caster's or an ally's HP, the caster's Awakening Gauge is restored proportionally.
|-
| Balthus||Dark Bishop||[[File:Three-hopes-ability126.png|22px]]||Nullify Magic||When using magic to restore the caster's or an ally's HP, the caster's Awakening Gauge is restored proportionally.
|-
| Bernadetta||Great Knight||[[File:Three-hopes-ability126.png|22px]]||Inspiring Agility||When using magic to restore the caster's or an ally's HP, the caster's Awakening Gauge is restored proportionally.
|-
| Byleth||Holy Knight||[[File:Three-hopes-ability214.png|22px]]||Exalted Breath||When using magic to restore the caster's or an ally's HP, the caster's Awakening Gauge is restored proportionally.
|-
| Caspar||Dark Knight||[[File:Three-hopes-ability126.png|22px]]||Range Master||Increases both the Awakening and Warrior Gauge fill rates when attacking enemies that have been launched into the air.
|-
| Catherine||Holy Knight||[[File:Three-hopes-ability214.png|22px]]||Exalted Breath||Increases both the Awakening and Warrior Gauge fill rates when attacking enemies that have been launched into the air.
|-
| Claude||Wyvern Lord||[[File:Three-hopes-ability420.png|22px]]||Heaviest Hitter||Increases both the Awakening and Warrior Gauge fill rates when attacking enemies that have been launched into the air.
|-
| Constance||Falcon Knight||[[File:Three-hopes-ability088.png|22px]]||Flyswatter||Brings nearby enemies in front of the unit before starting regular attack 1.
|-
| Dedue||War Master||[[File:Three-hopes-ability076.png|22px]]||Prepared to Die||Brings nearby enemies in front of the unit before starting regular attack 1.
|-
| Dimitri||Great Knight||[[File:Three-hopes-ability126.png|22px]]||Inspiring Agility||Brings nearby enemies in front of the unit before starting regular attack 1.
|-
| Dorothea||Holy Knight||[[File:Three-hopes-ability214.png|22px]]||Exalted Breath||Brings nearby enemies in front of the unit before starting regular attack 1.
|-
| Edelgard||Gremory||[[File:Three-hopes-ability126.png|22px]]||Nullify Magic||Causes strong attacks to produce the Stun Gauge at a high rate.
|-
| Felix||Dark Bishop||[[File:Three-hopes-ability126.png|22px]]||Nullify Magic||Causes strong attacks to produce the Stun Gauge at a high rate.
|-
| Ferdinand||Great Knight||[[File:Three-hopes-ability417.png|22px]]||Ironclad||Causes strong attacks to produce the Stun Gauge at a high rate.
|-
| Flayn||Dark Knight||[[File:Three-hopes-ability126.png|22px]]||Nullify Magic||Enables dash attacks for all classes.
|-
| Hapi||Wyvern Lord||[[File:Three-hopes-ability420.png|22px]]||Heaviest Hitter||Enables dash attacks for all classes.
|-
| Hilda||Great Knight||[[File:Three-hopes-ability417.png|22px]]||Ironclad||Enables dash attacks for all classes.
|-
| Holst||Dark Bishop||[[File:Three-hopes-ability126.png|22px]]||Nullify Magic||Nullifies enemy attacks that would break, penetrate, or otherwise bypass the unit's guard.
|-
| Hubert||Dark Knight||[[File:Three-hopes-ability126.png|22px]]||Range Master||Nullifies enemy attacks that would break, penetrate, or otherwise bypass the unit's guard.
|-
| Ignatz||Dark Bishop||[[File:Three-hopes-ability126.png|22px]]||Nullify Magic||Nullifies enemies' offensive magic.
|-
| Ingrid||Bow Knight||[[File:Three-hopes-ability418.png|22px]]||Sharpshooter||Nullifies enemies' offensive magic.
|-
| Jeralt||War Master||[[File:Three-hopes-ability076.png|22px]]||Prepared to Die||Nullifies enemies' offensive magic.
|-
| Jeritza||Wyvern Lord||[[File:Three-hopes-ability126.png|22px]]||Domineer||Nullifies enemies' offensive magic.
|-
| Leonie||Falcon Knight||[[File:Three-hopes-ability088.png|22px]]||Flyswatter||Nullifies enemies' offensive magic.
|-
| Linhardt||Trickster||[[File:Three-hopes-ability126.png|22px]]||Gather||Nullifies enemies' offensive magic.
|-
| Lorenz||Mortal Savant||[[File:Three-hopes-ability126.png|22px]]||Proficient Witstrike||Nullifies enemies' offensive magic.
|-
| Lysithea||Mortal Savant||[[File:Three-hopes-ability126.png|22px]]||Proficient Witstrike||Nullifies enemies' offensive magic.
|-
| Manuela||Trickster||[[File:Three-hopes-ability126.png|22px]]||Gather||Rapidly restores the Warrior Gauge when HP is at 25% or below and the Warrior Gauge is less than one bar.
|-
| Marianne||Holy Knight||[[File:Three-hopes-ability126.png|22px]]||Range Master||Rapidly restores the Warrior Gauge when HP is at 25% or below and the Warrior Gauge is less than one bar.
|-
| Mercedes||Bow Knight||[[File:Three-hopes-ability418.png|22px]]||Sharpshooter||Calculates damage for all attacks using the unit's Mag stat.
|-
| Monica||Trickster||[[File:Three-hopes-ability126.png|22px]]||Gather||Calculates damage for all attacks using the unit's Mag stat.
|-
| Petra||Falcon Knight||[[File:Three-hopes-ability088.png|22px]]||Flyswatter||Calculates damage for all attacks using the unit's Mag stat.
|-
| Raphael||Holy Knight||[[File:Three-hopes-ability214.png|22px]]||Exalted Breath||Increases attack range.
|-
| Rhea||Gremory||[[File:Three-hopes-ability126.png|22px]]||Nullify Magic||Increases attack range.
|-
| Rodrigue||Great Knight||[[File:Three-hopes-ability126.png|22px]]||Inspiring Agility||Increases attack range.
|-
| Seteth||Holy Knight||[[File:Three-hopes-ability126.png|22px]]||Range Master||Increases attack range.
|-
| Shamir||Trickster||[[File:Three-hopes-ability126.png|22px]]||Gather||Increases attack range.
|-
| Shez||Dark Knight||[[File:Three-hopes-ability126.png|22px]]||Range Master||Increases attack range.
|-
| Sothis||Mortal Savant||[[File:Three-hopes-ability126.png|22px]]||Proficient Witstrike||Causes critical hits to instantly defeat non-commander units.
|-
| Sylvain||Dark Bishop||[[File:Three-hopes-ability126.png|22px]]||Nullify Magic||Causes critical hits to instantly defeat non-commander units.
|-
| Yuri||Bow Knight||[[File:Three-hopes-ability418.png|22px]]||Sharpshooter||Causes critical hits to instantly defeat non-commander units.
|}

Have fun and I'll be back soon

11 hours ago, Moonlit Knight said:

That's really annoying. Without getting into spoilers, does that paralogue have route specific stuff in it? Cause if it doesn't, I'll just save at the route split so I can see what's in it.

2 hours ago, Corran said:

Do we know how to recruit the gatekeeper yet?

Not exactly. He kinda unlocks automatically early on in your third run of the game, so people are theorizing you unlock him by unlocking all the other characters, but I don't think anyone knows for sure. It kinda happens without ceremony tbh.

1 hour ago, ZanaLyrander said:

Not exactly. He kinda unlocks automatically early on in your third run of the game, so people are theorizing you unlock him by unlocking all the other characters, but I don't think anyone knows for sure. It kinda happens without ceremony tbh.

The stuff I was reading on other sites didn't exactly apply to me, which is why I was curious. The unlocking all characters thing makes sense, because I've now done 2 scarlet blaze runs and just started chapter 5 of my golden wildfire run, and that's what people say unlock him. If it's all characters, then i won't get him until I finish golden wildfire and start azure gleam. I'll keep an eye out for him to see if I can help confirm. Thanks!

1 minute ago, Corran said:

The stuff I was reading on other sites didn't exactly apply to me, which is why I was curious. The unlocking all characters thing makes sense, because I've now done 2 scarlet blaze runs and just started chapter 5 of my golden wildfire run, and that's what people say unlock him. If it's all characters, then i won't get him until I finish golden wildfire and start azure gleam. I'll keep an eye out for him to see if I can help confirm. Thanks!

Ah, interesting. So that at least confirms that it doesn't happen until you've finished two routes, and have started the third. Sounds like that theory is probably true.