Looking for volunteers for FE Warriors Three Hopes section

Noticed something from the data mine that persisted on to character pages. It seems Brigand isn't properly mined for all characters. For example, Bernadetta learns Wild Abandon and Swinging Fury at 1 Star and also learns Axe Prowess and Spike at 2 Stars. Ashe, Raphael, Ignatz, Balthus and Shamir have similar discrepancies so I'm guessing this has to do with skills learned from Fighter. Other Gauntlet and Bow oriented characters (are there others?) probably have similar issues but I don't have access to them at the moment to check.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Archeleon said:

Noticed something from the data mine that persisted on to character pages. It seems Brigand isn't properly mined for all characters. For example, Bernadetta learns Wild Abandon and Swinging Fury at 1 Star and also learns Axe Prowess and Spike at 2 Stars. Ashe, Raphael, Ignatz, Balthus and Shamir have similar discrepancies so I'm guessing this has to do with skills learned from Fighter. Other Gauntlet and Bow oriented characters (are there others?) probably have similar issues but I don't have access to them at the moment to check.

Thanks for the heads up!

I think I just missed two rows for Brigand (1-star art and 2-star ability). Will slowly fix the affected pages...

If you or anyone else notices any omissions, do let me know ^^

So, I did some testing with the increased Combat Art Experience strategy in place.

As we expected, it seems to double the gain rate.

• Using Wheelsweep, which takes 10 uses to level up, it levelled up after exactly 5 uses.
  • Using Miasma Delta, which takes 5 uses to level up, it levelled up after 3 uses and gained a small bit of progress (1/10th) toward the next rank.

Ooh, nice. I think I have that strategy active right now. I need to remember to spam more spells during side quests...

Added a quick page for cooking.

Also, added forging data to the data-mined sheet. I think there's a lot of unnecessary data though xD

BTW, in case anyone was wondering, I think there's a mistake or ambigious phrasing in the tutorial for unleashing relics. When you unleash accessories, it says some accessories may grant "increased stat growth". I thought this meant boosting growth rates. But I think it means boosting the accessory's stats (eg. Spd +3 to Spd +6).

I mean, I guess the phrasing isn't wrong per se, but that was not the first thing that came to mind XD

5 hours ago, VincentASM said:

Also, added forging data to the data-mined sheet. I think there's a lot of unnecessary data though xD

I noticed that information on the data mining sheet, very useful, thanks! It seems to me that eventually there's really no reason to use any weapons that don't get +5 (+8 with the forge upgrades) to might and durability with each forging, as they'll just fall off in effectiveness over time, and many people have pointed out that weapon might seems to be one of the biggest factors to damage, above weapon attributes. Weapons in general are very vague in this game, it's nice to have some hard information on how they work.

I can't believe it took me until my 7th run to finally get my hands on a Scholar's Tome. Thankfully it was a good one, with lvl 3 Boost Combat Arts/Magic and lvl 3 Dexterity Factor (or at least I've been assuming that's good who knows when it comes to weapon attributes honestly).

Edited by ZanaLyrander

Others have probably mentioned it but I haven't seen it changed yet.

The description for the Pass skill says it affects Perfect Guard but it does not, it actually affects Perfect Dodge. This is probably not a datamine issue as the in-game description states it works with Guards.

To whomever is working on the Class Stat Boosts page, I think you may be slightly confused, because you're currently listing the Class Growth Rates again, so we have two slightly differently formatted pages with the same information, and no information on the boosts you get when swapping to a given class.

10 hours ago, Archeleon said:

Others have probably mentioned it but I haven't seen it changed yet.

The description for the Pass skill says it affects Perfect Guard but it does not, it actually affects Perfect Dodge. This is probably not a datamine issue as the in-game description states it works with Guards.

Huh, that's odd. If changing it, I would mention the in-game description has an error, so people don't get confused.

Heads up: the wiki currently states here https://wiki.serenesforest.net/index.php/Amiibo_(Three_Hopes) that any Fire Emblem amiibo (even if its from smash) is compatible.

This is not correct. Every amiibo will work.

Whether or not this game follows the pattern of "in-franchise amiibos give better rewards" (like HW:DE did) I couldn't tell ya, but I can tell you that I scan Kirby, Samus, Peach, Sonic, and Link every day for random amounts of gold, supplies, and very rarely weapons. 

12 hours ago, rockpasta said:

Heads up: the wiki currently states here https://wiki.serenesforest.net/index.php/Amiibo_(Three_Hopes) that any Fire Emblem amiibo (even if its from smash) is compatible.

This is not correct. Every amiibo will work.

Whether or not this game follows the pattern of "in-franchise amiibos give better rewards" (like HW:DE did) I couldn't tell ya, but I can tell you that I scan Kirby, Samus, Peach, Sonic, and Link every day for random amounts of gold, supplies, and very rarely weapons. 

Thanks for letting us know! I only actually have Fire Emblem amiibo on me (the rest are at my parents' house) so they were the only ones I could check. I'll update the page accordingly!

Edit: Actually, do we know if, for example, the Animal Crossing amiibo cards work too? I'd assume they probably should, but it would be nice to be able to specify that "yes they do work" or "no they do not work".

Edited by yaycupcake

So two things: Firstly

Spoiler

Gatekeeper's innate skills show classes he can not possibly get since...well male.

And two, although this is more for the datamine itself: The

Spoiler

Crestological Wisdom ability is translated incorrectly. It actually prevents damage from Hero's Relics if the user doesn't have a crest. This is mainly for the Ch16 boss since they don't have a crest but they are using a Relic.

14 hours ago, Moondrag said:

So two things: Firstly

Hide contents

Gatekeeper's innate skills show classes he can not possibly get since...well male.

And two, although this is more for the datamine itself: The

Hide contents

Crestological Wisdom ability is translated incorrectly. It actually prevents damage from Hero's Relics if the user doesn't have a crest. This is mainly for the Ch16 boss since they don't have a crest but they are using a Relic.

Thanks, should be fixed/noted now ^^

2 hours ago, Dalcarr said:

I'd like to help! I'd like to flesh out the facilities section

Cheers. I sent you a PM.

2 hours ago, Armchair General said:

@VincentASM I just got my copy and playing through the tutorial, right now. Game's more fluid than Age of Calamity, so far

Nice. Hope you have fun : )

1 hour ago, VincentASM said:

Nice. Hope you have fun : )

Yeah, I'm at the part where Dimitri deals with his uncle. So, one thing that I'm concerned about is how you guys are going to document the classes? Because one thing that I've noticed is that not all of them handles the same, obviously. Like how the ranged ones are more or less rooted in place while attacking, while everything else has their own distinct combo chains

On 7/21/2022 at 12:39 AM, yaycupcake said:

Thanks for letting us know! I only actually have Fire Emblem amiibo on me (the rest are at my parents' house) so they were the only ones I could check. I'll update the page accordingly!

Edit: Actually, do we know if, for example, the Animal Crossing amiibo cards work too? I'd assume they probably should, but it would be nice to be able to specify that "yes they do work" or "no they do not work".

I actually do have a couple of packs of series 5 animal crossing amiibo cards. I was able to scan 5, and then got told I hit the daily limit. I got 5 onions, 5 albinean berries, and 6000g(1000,2000,3000.)

Seems to work just fine.

On 7/6/2022 at 10:27 PM, Corran said:

I did actually. She had a whole dialogue line when you trigger the strategy about how she won't team up with a murderer. The recruit side mission failed and then she continued to be a green unit. After that, I had lindhart follow her around and cast physic to keep her alive hoping she'd change her mind.  She was standing next to me(on screen.) at half health when her death scene played.

EDIT: To add onto this now that I recruited her in my second black eagles run(where I got Byleth and Jeralt) the difference is that, after she gives the dialogue about refusing to work with a murderer, she never makes any effort to meet up with Hanneman at your main base even if you lower the bridge. She instead stays roughly in the middle of the map and assists against the demonic beast, dying afterward regardless of her health. You're not required to field Jeralt to recruit her, but you can't have killed him(meaning you have to recruit him and Byleth.)

I don't have wiki access, and I don't know that I want it since I'm pretty much done with data collection for now.

Would someone be willing to add the stuff I did contribute to this thread for me? I'll summarize here.

1. To recruit Leonie in Scarlet Blaze, you need to have recruited Byleth and Jeralt.

2. To recruit Gatekeeper, you need to be on chapter 5 of your final route, not just your third playthrough.

3. Animal crossing Amiibo cards do work.

16 hours ago, Corran said:

I don't have wiki access, and I don't know that I want it since I'm pretty much done with data collection for now.

Would someone be willing to add the stuff I did contribute to this thread for me? I'll summarize here.

1. To recruit Leonie in Scarlet Blaze, you need to have recruited Byleth and Jeralt.

2. To recruit Gatekeeper, you need to be on chapter 5 of your final route, not just your third playthrough.

3. Animal crossing Amiibo cards do work.

I got Gatekeeper during Chapter 4 of Scarlet Blaze. He joined at the same time as Manuela and Jeritza.

5 hours ago, Anomalocaris said:

I got Gatekeeper during Chapter 4 of Scarlet Blaze. He joined at the same time as Manuela and Jeritza.

That kind of makes sense. So then to clarify, it would be that he joins in the first available chapter when he's in the camp on your third route. 4 for SB(cause of the brother from CF) and 5 for the others after the monastery falls.

Went looking on Japanese wikis and interesting enough, one of them has datamined info. (Although not complete) The interesting part is that it lists Money and EXP needed for leveling up at the training grounds and it apparently goes all the way to 200 despite the current Level cap being 120. So I'm wondering: Is the training ground leveling costs datamined?

1 minute ago, Moondrag said:

Went looking on Japanese wikis and interesting enough, one of them has datamined info. (Although not complete) The interesting part is that it lists Money and EXP needed for leveling up at the training grounds and it apparently goes all the way to 200 despite the current Level cap being 120. So I'm wondering: Is the training ground leveling costs datamined?

Hmm... that's interesting. I haven't played a lot of Warriors games, but I've heard DLC which (among other things) raises the level cap isn't uncommon, perhaps they're planning ahead for that?

2 minutes ago, ZanaLyrander said:

Hmm... that's interesting. I haven't played a lot of Warriors games, but I've heard DLC which (among other things) raises the level cap isn't uncommon, perhaps they're planning ahead for that?

Likely. DLC for most Omega Force games are nothing new. At the very least the current enemy cap is 200. You can see this on one stage in Maddening difficulty. 

Spoiler

The Gatekeeper's paralogue. If you play it on Maddening the enemies are Lv.180, with the Three Lords being Lv.200.

4 hours ago, Moondrag said:

Cool. Do you have a link?

Or does anyone have some base level up costs (eg. level 1 to 2, 2 to 3...)?

I have a feeling I saw something like that somewhere in the files.

What's curious though is that everyone only has growth vectors up to Level 120. But they could always expand the file. (Unless the level ups cycle or something.)

EDIT

Does it look like this?

Edited by VincentASM