Looking for volunteers for FE Warriors Three Hopes section

2 hours ago, VincentASM said:

Or does anyone have some base level up costs (eg. level 1 to 2, 2 to 3...)?

What you have on the datamine spreadsheet is accurate to around Lv 8 or so (I haven't really tested it out because my max  level is around 41). I'll have to make an few assumptions here and there because I have the 10% discount upgrade for the training grounds; but I'm under the impression that it's accurate

Edited by Armchair General

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/29/2022 at 3:35 AM, VincentASM said:

Cool. Do you have a link?

Or does anyone have some base level up costs (eg. level 1 to 2, 2 to 3...)?

I have a feeling I saw something like that somewhere in the files.

What's curious though is that everyone only has growth vectors up to Level 120. But they could always expand the file. (Unless the level ups cycle or something.)

EDIT

Does it look like this?

Here's the link to the page on it and yeah it's accurate. Although it only goes up to 199. From left to right it's Lv, needed Gold, total Gold, needed EXP, total EXP. It also shows facility cost reductions for leveling. From 100%>85%>80%

Edited by Moondrag
Forgot to mention the facility cost stuff shown on the page.

Cheers, both.

Huh, a bit weird it stops at 199. Makes me curious if they extrapolated the formula, rather than data-mine.

Also, looking at the growth rates, it seems they rounded to the nearest 5? I kinda want to do that as well, but the current values we have are already a minor approximation.

Lots of other cool stuff too. Didn't realise characters had preferred expedition locations, although the bonus/penalty seems pretty minor. Apparently they don't have enough samples, but I wonder if I could find it...

EDIT

Reminder for myself

Edited by VincentASM

Regarding the classes and their movesets, it turns out that the availability of the combo strings are tied to your weapon proficiency, which goes up by unlocking new classes as opposed to an certain heavy attack only being available to an Advanced class. Which means that it's possible for an Fighter to do that rolling attack that you'd normally see while playing as an Warrior. And that an lot of them share the same moves (with an few variations between the characters) with about two or three other classes.

As for which class unlocks what, I actually lost track of it because this is the type of game where everything unlocks so fast that you won't be hindered by not going through it. At any rate, I only have one or two characters that I haven't touched, yet; and I would like to fill out the pages for whatever that pops up for them, since I'm not burning through classes like I was, earlier.

On 7/30/2022 at 12:37 PM, Armchair General said:

Regarding the classes and their movesets, it turns out that the availability of the combo strings are tied to your weapon proficiency, which goes up by unlocking new classes as opposed to an certain heavy attack only being available to an Advanced class. Which means that it's possible for an Fighter to do that rolling attack that you'd normally see while playing as an Warrior. And that an lot of them share the same moves (with an few variations between the characters) with about two or three other classes.

As for which class unlocks what, I actually lost track of it because this is the type of game where everything unlocks so fast that you won't be hindered by not going through it. At any rate, I only have one or two characters that I haven't touched, yet; and I would like to fill out the pages for whatever that pops up for them, since I'm not burning through classes like I was, earlier.

I can confirm they unlock their C5 at C rank, C6 at B rank, and C7 at A rank; the combo finishers align with reaching Intermediate, Advanced, and Master Tier, respectively, which creates the impression that it's tied to class rather than weapon level.

Not 100% sure on the weak attack string, but it seems they unlock their W5 at D rank and their W7 at B+ rank. W6 I assume is C+, but I don't have any units with a C+ at the moment.

The Mercenary, Cavalier, Priest, and Mage movesets have attacks that can only be used by demoting yourself back to one of those classes after reaching Master Tier, since they do not have Master Tier representatives themselves. Especially egregious in Mercenary's case.

So i took a really long break for personal reasons but i'm back to the game again. I did want to upload some of my info to the wiki so i'll come back with a detailed post of most of my finding after some edits and then we can clean it up if necessary. I may go on break again for another short period of time but i do have some pretty interesting tidbits i've yet to see others discuss. 

Ugh, can someone give me the ability to edit the wiki? The Class stat boosts page has been broken for ages now, it correctly displays the boosts you get for changing classes for the beginner and intermediate classes, then for some reason switches to showing the class growth rates instead for the advanced, master, and unique classes, even though the wiki already has a class growth rate page with that information. And since it's been that way for such a long time, I figure I should just fix it myself.

I'll be tinkering around editing and adding info. If anybody spots errors please help me out by either pointing them out to me or fixing them if you have an account for editing. Please @ me with tips/advice to improve any pages.

Also i spotted an error so i'm going to go ahead and fix it. Shoot me any questions regarding my edits.

Edited by Tediz64
Added a paragraph

Finished...that was exhausting. I want to continue but i'm sleepy and it is almost 4am my time. Here are some of my edits for quick reference. Please reach out to me if you find any errors or want to make suggestions. If you want to make edits yourself, have at it. 

1. Added a paragraph with a little info for the Gift's page. A pretty minor tweak.

2. Adjusted a paragraph with new info in the Cooking page. I learned something while cooking and wanted to shed light on that.

3. Created a whole new "Camp" page. Added a chart with info pertaining to activity points and needed upgrades to level up your camp.

4. Created a whole new "Supply Depot" page. Added info and filled it out with details. Also explain how the stockpile resources mechanic works

5. Created a whole new "Volunteering" page. Added info and explained how to use the service along with a tip/piece of advice. I want to add a chart later showing character perference but i'm super tired and have been editing for almost 2 hours i think. I need to seriously sleep

If anyone wants to take a crack at the page for character prefernce you'll need to either look at the data-mine or have 3 separate save files with all the characters unlocked on each path. The reason for that being that you'll need to view the activity itself by talking to the Chore Master and seeing who likes/dislikes each of those 5 activities. And the reason you need all 3 paths is cause (using an example) you can't see what volunteer activity Hubert likes/dislilkes while doing a play through on Azure Gleam since his icon won't show up while talking to the Chore Master. I do not have those save files since i overwrote them as i went along so i'm kinda screwed. Either that or you can put the info here in the thread and then someone who can make edits can go adjust it later.

I'm going to bed now.

Oops, been busy and kinda forgot to check back.

@ZanaLyrander I've updated the class page now, but if you still want access, give me a shout.

@Tediz64 Nice work, but I hope you got some rest! Although I'll admit I can be a workaholic sometimes. Preferences can probably be data-mined, but I imagine there should be some people with the relevant saves.

11 hours ago, Armchair General said:

So, can I have an wiki account to fill out the learnset for the rest of the class pages? Because I'm getting towards at the end of Azure Gleam and I really don't feel like making an spare file.

Sure. Although it's possible you don't need a game file, if it's just the learnsets.

The basic info for that can be found in the data-mined sheet, on this page.

7 hours ago, VincentASM said:

Sure. Although it's possible you don't need a game file, if it's just the learnsets.

The basic info for that can be found in the data-mined sheet, on this page.

True, but it's kind of easier for me to leave the game running and adding whatever's from it than it is to read an Excel spreadsheet. And it's kind of weird that Hero is omitted from Three Hopes, considering how Holst almost looks like one

But at any rate, I've made an table for the Soldier's learnset for the Blue Lions and some of the cast.

Edited by Armchair General

Bit late but the Perfect Guide for Hopes released about a week ago. Contains a bunch of info that granted mostly was found via datamining, but also the (Japanese) scripts for the supports and Battle Voices in the Extra menu (And for the latter, who they are talking to if a voice line refers to a character)

Sorry for the double post but I went though the text dump (Man all the mid battle unique dialogue is just pumped into one text file...) and found where the Battle Prep, Level up/Class learning, and non-unique mid battle voice lines are. Starting from file 891 for the Battle Prep and Level up/Class learning lines, and 1008 for the mid battle lines. 1054 is where I noticed the NPCs starting to appear, and like the Player units, their lines are in the same places as them so you can get a general idea of what line is used for what context like taking over a stronghold or praising a Ally.

• 2 weeks later...

Guess this is a good place to ask as any...

Did anything come from the few unknown chapter names (Flower, Moon, Wind Interludes // Biding Time, Fading Out, Stalemate)?
-- Looking at them now makes me wonder if they are just "part transitions" for the "world map narrations" before going into the chapter proper but I can't be sure.
-- Specifically, I'm assuming between Chapter 3 and 4 (Academy -> War), as well as Chapters 9>10 (War I -> War II)

Edited by Sire

19 hours ago, Sire said:

Did anything come from the few unknown chapter names (Flower, Moon, Wind Interludes // Biding Time, Fading Out, Stalemate)?
-- Looking at them now makes me wonder if they are just "part transitions" for the "world map narrations" before going into the chapter proper but I can't be sure.
-- Specifically, I'm assuming between Chapter 3 and 4 (Academy -> War), as well as Chapters 9>10 (War I -> War II)

iirc one of the cinematics showed stalemate for the transitions between months

On 9/7/2022 at 5:25 AM, Sire said:

If you look at the event viewer ingame with the Record Halls, you can find the part transition chapters with those names. It's likely the Chapter names txt file is what the game uses internally.