Do you think we will see Tiana Claude's mother?

I was reading her wiki and she  sounds  incredible! The Demon  Queen she's sounds scary and badass! Since we already  seen his brother I'm just curious what are your  thoughts?

I think there's a pretty high possibility we'll see her, but I can't say in what context or extent. I could see a situation where Claude and House Riegan are about to be voted out as the leaders of the Alliance due to Lorenz's father's actions or something like that, and Tiana shows up to take control and vouch for her son, or something like that. (Which in turn would openly reveal that Claude is Tiana's son, something that isn't exactly shared information.) Alternatively, I could see Shahid launching a coup on the Almyran throne, and players will have a level (be it story or paralogue) where they infiltrate the Almyran capital and castle, and save the king and queen. This is another way Claude's heritage could be revealed to his allies in-game. 

Or maybe she's a playable character in a DLC mission. Who knows. 

33 minutes ago, Use the Falchion said:

I think there's a pretty high possibility we'll see her, but I can't say in what context or extent. I could see a situation where Claude and House Riegan are about to be voted out as the leaders of the Alliance due to Lorenz's father's actions or something like that, and Tiana shows up to take control and vouch for her son, or something like that. (Which in turn would openly reveal that Claude is Tiana's son, something that isn't exactly shared information.) Alternatively, I could see Shahid launching a coup on the Almyran throne, and players will have a level (be it story or paralogue) where they infiltrate the Almyran capital and castle, and save the king and queen. This is another way Claude's heritage could be revealed to his allies in-game. 

Or maybe she's a playable character in a DLC mission. Who knows. 

This is a good scenario I hope we'll seer her

I have no idea. There's a chance since she's one of the named characters without any portrait. Every one of those type of characters received brand new portraits. However, Marquis Vestra didn't get one so you never know.

Edited by Seazas

3 hours ago, ciphertul said:

I honestly don't think we will see any other mothers besides Sothis and technically Rhea.

But... Patrcia is important and we saw nobodies like Rufus.

I hope so, just because it's a bit annoying for them to add so many of the characters' fathers as on-screen characters and fully ignore all the mothers. It was always gonna skew that way but Claude's mother is one of the best opportunities to redress the balance.