Lunatic Conquest No Royals, No Rescue, No Capture, Heart seal only

idkrandom

This is actually my first time using wyvern mu, i was under the impression that it was strong but not game breaking if i dont skip 25 with it. So yeah after the run i do think so too, but at least its cheese which is accessible from the get go/low investment which is within spirit of the run. I have a previous endgame video where i use swordmaster corrin with no rescue, entrap,silence as well, but with royals though.

23 hours ago, idkrandom said:

This is actually my first time using wyvern mu, i was under the impression that it was strong but not game breaking if i dont skip 25 with it. So yeah after the run i do think so too, but at least its cheese which is accessible from the get go/low investment which is within spirit of the run. I have a previous endgame video where i use swordmaster corrin with no rescue, entrap,silence as well, but with royals though.

Well, we learned it was cheese first-hand, and that's what really matters.

Swordmaster Corrin sounds fun. I'm planning to use that for my Conquest Captures run.