Mu children build

On 6/29/2022 at 10:03 AM, TheSilentChloey said:

They seem okay.

Nah would be better with a different dad but she'll work.

Okay but just to know, who are the best children in term of tier list and I intend to pairing lissa and gregor so that Owai have galeforce+ armshrift in my next file is that good?

Edited by Maxicheese

56 minutes ago, Maxicheese said:

Okay but just to know, who are the best children in term of tier list and I intend to pairing lissa and gregor so that Owai have galeforce+ armshrift in my next file is that good?

Let me cover the above with a counter suggestion.

Owain doesn't need armsthrift.

He needs Galeforce and a good Proc skill other than Astra, like Luna and a Dad that's good on him, like Ricken for example (if you want a Sage Owain), or Libra if you want a blonde Owain with Vengeance and have Henry being someone else's Dad.

On a side note, here's what I tend to do for pairings:

Chrom x Maribelle/f!Robin/Sumia/Olivia

Maribelle (if not paired with Chrom) x Libra/Henry/Ricken/Vaike (shits and giggles for this last one)

Lissa x Ricken/Lon'qu (for speed and nothing else he's not the best here but he works)/Henry/Libra

Sumia x Henry/Frederick (if Henry is taken)/Chrom (almost never use this pair, but would if I wanted a "cannon" pair)

Miriel x Ricken/Gregor/Stahl

Sully x Donnel/Stahl (again for shits and giggles only, Donny is the better Dad here).

Cheche x Vaike/Virion

Tharja x Gaius (Noire needs sol from him but she can abuse Galeforce)

Nowi x Libra/Gregor

Cordelia x Virion/Lon'qu/Gregor/Libra

Olivia x Frederick/Libra/Ricken/Stahl

Panne x Frederick/Libra/Virion

Now these are geared for Apotheosis.  So pretty much any pairings will work if you're looking to just play the game and not the DLC.

As for Robin, they're pretty much the S tier Dad/Mum for any child.  So it just depends on what you're aiming for.  I tend to do either Chrobin (Reflet x Chrom) or Rocina (Robin x Lucina for Fem Morgan aether abuse).  And that’s basically it really.

Edited by TheSilentChloey

On 6/23/2022 at 1:01 PM, Maxicheese said:

(sorry it's in French)

Frank.png?width=573&height=600

I forgive you.

On 6/23/2022 at 1:01 PM, Maxicheese said:

I am kind of curious though. Could you tell us what the stat abbreviations are for? Some I can kind of imagine, like "Tec" is probably for "Technique" or some French-language equivalent, but I'm less sure about "Cha", for instance.