What time does FEW3H come out on Nintendo eshop

It's just past midnight here and it is available to purchase for me, so I assume it's midnight for all territories.

Very tempted to buy it despite already having the SE preordered...

The eShop typically updates at 6pm Pacific time. That's pretty much the standard update time, which I realized when Smash DLC fighters were coming out, plus the NSO app also says the rotation of icons, wallpapers, and frames (for the current game of the month, anyway) updates every Monday at 6pm.

Me see all these people playing the game early: 😫

I can’t even play it when it releases midnight on the e-shop since I’m waiting to pick up my physical order tomorrow morning. These last few hours before a game release are so hard, but it’ll be so worth it!

Edited by Azurixx

1 minute ago, Azurixx said:

Me see all these people playing the game early: 😫

I can’t even play it when it releases midnight on the e-shop since I’m waiting for to pick up my physical order tomorrow morning. These last few hours before a game release are so hard, but it’ll be so worth it!

Ha. I won't be getting in until I pick mine up after work. So uh... could be worse.

1 hour ago, Azz said:

It's just past midnight here and it is available to purchase for me, so I assume it's midnight for all territories.

Very tempted to buy it despite already having the SE preordered...

It's 7 pm here so.. I have to wait a few more hours and its killing me!!

😭 I figured I’d be able to play it now but it won’t let me yet. I really hope I don’t have to wait until tomorrow afternoon. I won’t have time to play this weekend. Probably the last time I preorder a Switch game digitally.

Edited by SSbardock84

Managed to get in, being in US Central Time.
-- I did change the time on my switch to EST after some failures to get in, not sure if that had any effect or not. I'll change it back later.

Now to disappear for a bit and marathon Three Hopes. Have fun to those playing!

6 minutes ago, Sire said:

Managed to get in, being in US Central Time.
-- I did change the time on my switch to EST after some failures to get in, not sure if that had any effect or not. I'll change it back later.

Now to disappear for a bit and marathon Three Hopes. Have fun to those playing!

Ah! Thanks for the tip. I am also on CT, so changing it actually worked. Didn’t expect that