What is a good Fire Emblem Discord server to join?

TheChoZenOne

What is the most frequented and popular discord server to join involving Fire Emblem? I found a Three Houses one, a Reddit one but can't find a general fire emblem server anywhere 🤔 Link me to any if you guys know any please. Thanks 😄

1 hour ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

I think Serenes Forest has a discord, but I've never joined it. FE Universe has one too, but I think that's mostly for people interested in ROM-hacking.

I see. Thanks for the info!! 😁 Also your favorite FE game is Binding Blade? (Saw your profile) I been streaming that recently actually, the game is AMAZING so far. Might be one of my faves now as well!! 😆

Edited by TheChoZenOne

10 hours ago, TheChoZenOne said:

I see. Thanks for the info!! 😁 Also your favorite FE game is Binding Blade? (Saw your profile) I been streaming that recently actually, the game is AMAZING so far. Might be one of my faves now as well!! 😆

The glory of Binding Blade is unable to be concealed. I'm glad you're having a good time.

17 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

The glory of Binding Blade is unable to be concealed. I'm glad you're having a good time.

Hahahaha, sure is and thanks man. This is where I am at currently now. Loving my team so far!! 

7 hours ago, TheChoZenOne said:

Hahahaha, sure is and thanks man. This is where I am at currently now. Loving my team so far!!

I skipped around a bit. Using Gonzales, Bartre, and...is that promoted Barth I see? Impeccable taste.

On 6/30/2022 at 12:42 PM, AnonymousSpeed said:

I skipped around a bit. Using Gonzales, Bartre, and...is that promoted Barth I see? Impeccable taste.

Hahahahaahh funny you say that cuz Barthe has become the ultimate meme powerhouse of my team. He turned out so good, also thank you!! 😎

Edited by TheChoZenOne