What if there were Star Wars themed Fire Emblem classes.

This a bit for fun ( And I didn't know exactly were to put this subject). As the title says, here is a little concept of Star Wars themed Fire Emblem classes or if you want, what if Intelligents Systems were to make a Fire Emblem like Star Wars game.

So here are some class concepts

Troooper≥elite trooper ≥commando 

Heavy trooper> Vanguard> destroyer

Scoundrel> smuggler> crime lord or assassin

Scout> adventurer> explorer

Jedi guardian/sith warrior> jedi weaponmaster/sith ravager> jedi master/sith master 

Jedi consular/sith acolyte> jedi erudite/sith sorcerer> jedi master/sith master

Jedi sentinel/sith marauder> jedi protector or jedi shadow/sith assassin

Jedi lord (main character's  light side third-tier class)

Sith lord (ennemy class, and main character's dark side third-tier class,  all Sith lords have the title Darth)

Here are also some techniques for the classes :

Pain master ( stat boost when health is lower than half)

Crucitorn : all attacks affect resistance instead of defense

Shatterpoint : halves your health and gives it to attack and speed for one turn. You can move and attack after using the technique

Jedi defense : defense+5

Force immunity (fear, freeze, poison...)

let me know what you think of this little concept made for fun, by a Fire Emblem and Star Wars fan.

You know how you throw a hand axe and it boomerangs back to you? That was the force. This entire time.

Green and red cavaliers? I think you mean Biggs and Wedge. 

You know that battle meditation junk in Knights of the Old Republic? Basically Authority Stars. The Thracia kind with infinite range. 

You can have droids ejecting stimpaks at you for healing like in Jedi Fallen Order

C3P0 is Merlinus. He looks after your convoy but is helpless in combat. But no matter how many times he's killed he always comes back.

Wookies are basically a blend of archers and grapplers. So that's awesome.

So, if Fire Emblem Heroes had guest characters from Star Wars it could look like this:

Anakin Skywalker : Skywalker's lightsaber

Voice : Matt Lanter

Obi-Wan Kenobi : Obi-Wan wan's lightsaber

Voice: James Arnold Taylor

Darth Vader: Vader's lightaber

Voice : Matt Sloan

General Grievous : Collected lightsabers

Voice : Matthew Wood

World : World of clones

Just for fun.

Lightsabers could be a cool weapon in FE: a magic sword that's only 1-range but might have higher Might than conventional magic weapons. If they ever toned those back down then it could be an outlet for physical classes to do higher magic damage in melee.

Lightsabers would be E rank weapons but the rank would grow with the crystals you put inside. The ability saber throw allows you to throw your lightsaber up to 3 squares.

Most Sith Lords would have "Duel of the Fates" as a boss music 

Carl Sagan said "If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe."  I think you're burying the lede here: what's going on in the game that these characters would be in?  Are these just crossover characters in normal Fire Emblem?  A Star Wars themed game that is still mechanically Fire Emblem-y?  A Star Wars themed game that is merely a strategy RPG in some fashion?  Just class names are easy (go check out the various SW RPGs that have been published and rip off the classes from there), but the more interesting question is everything around it, because that determines what kind of skills are useful.  If Han Solo has +2 to piloting but there's nothing to pilot, it's like thieves having improved vision in Fog of War in a game that doesn't have any Fog of War (like FE9 Normal Mode, I think?).

If you're just doing "it's a crossover, don't think too hard about it" like FEH might, sure, lightsabers are swords, blasters are bows, speeders are horses, droids are knights.  The Force is kinda sorta magic, although frankly most of the stuff that FE characters would do with it are all Dark-aligned, at least in the first 6 episodes (new trilogy went to wacky places), i.e. healing / shooting lightning / pushing people off cliffs.  Light side Force would be just super-evasion I guess, but that has gameplay implications, since evade tanks lead to snooze-worthy "nothing can kill me" stuff.

The more interesting option would be to try to imagine what an entire *game* would look like.  I would propose that some sort of mod of XCOM2 would be a good place to start: the big difference in SW combat is the prevalence of blasters, while FE very consciously has a forever early-Renaissance knights with swords aesthetic.  That means long-range combat and ducking behind cover.  XCOM2 also has classes that smack people with swords and have good evasion, so that would give you an idea of how to handle lightsabers.  The other question is the "vibe" you want; XCOM2, much like older FEs, goes for an anyone-can-die approach where legends just kinda build naturally as the lucky few who survived.  This might be appropriate if your game is, say, centered around a squad of Clone Troopers named by the player who hunt down renegade Jedi or something, but not really fitting if you want to use named, cinematic characters.  If you want to let the player mess around with powerful SW characters who aren't expected to die, that changes the vibe a lot, and you probably want to make it more like strat-RPGs that have smaller deployment counts, but each character is individually more powerful (e.g. Final Fantasy Tactics).  And at this point you aren't really that close to Fire Emblem anymore.  So yeah, a lot of options to pick from that affect the kind of characters / classes that make sense, and what they can do.

18 hours ago, SnowFire said:

If you're just doing "it's a crossover, don't think too hard about it" like FEH might, sure, lightsabers are swords, blasters are bows, speeders are horses, droids are knights.  The Force is kinda sorta magic, although frankly most of the stuff that FE characters would do with it are all Dark-aligned, at least in the first 6 episodes (new trilogy went to wacky places), i.e. healing / shooting lightning / pushing people off cliffs.  Light side Force would be just super-evasion I guess, but that has gameplay implications, since evade tanks lead to snooze-worthy "nothing can kill me" stuff.

Actually, a "Force" stat could be pretty cool. Maybe high-Force "light side" units could use "Jedi mind tricks" to recruit certain enemies?

Also, Tauntaun riders when?