• Jill: Fiery Dracoknight
    • Cormag: Aloof Lanceman
    • Valter: Dark Moonstone
    • Travant: King of Thracia
    • Altena: Luminous Rider
    • Michalis: Ambitious King
    • Minerva: Red Dragoon

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/06/2022 at 02:59 AM

Man, all this VG does for me is remind me that we're still (at least) three updates away from Haar getting a Prf weapon.

And yeah, I'll be starting with Haar in this oneĀ despite the fact that I never use him anymore because of his aforementioned lack of Prf and refine.

I ... guess I like Haar the best of these guys?

Not that I have an issue with Jill or Cormag or Altenna, but still, Haar I guess. Because some days don't we all just want to sleep while the world is burning around us?

5 of the participants are Grail units. That is... frankly quite a few more than some other gauntlets.

...can't say I'm particularly aiming to side with any one unit. Maybe I'll just roll a dice on this one...

Three of these match ups are people up against people who killed a family member, Haar v. Jill is the odd one out they could have done the VG on that.Ā  Anyway I think I will side with Minerva since she is my favorite princess.

3 hours ago, Xenomata said:

5 of the participants are Grail units. That is... frankly quite a few more than some other gauntlets.

Just goes to show how there isn't a single canonicalĀ male wyvern rider not named Claude (and even his latest alt is a four star focus) that is five star locked.

Also, the five grail units in this VG isn't even the most all time. That would go to the Masked VG back in 2020 which had six (Legion, Conrad, Black Knight, Masked Marth, Gerome, Death Knight).

Seeing the three female dragon riders in redā€”Jill, Altena and Minervaā€”makes me wish Scarlet were in Heroes. Hopefully sheā€™ll be on the next Fates banner.

Minerva is one ofĀ my favorite Archanea characters (though I also really like Michalis,) so Iā€™ll join her team!

Man, I'm loving the matchups. Everyone is facing someone they have significant ties to. Man, I'm not sure who to support. I like basically everyone here.

Tough call between Haar and Jill, specially since I ship them, I flipped a coin and lucky number was Jill.

Well, Michalis is down, so I joined up with Valter. I think I would have preferred to support Haar or Cormag, but I guess it's not that big a deal. I do, however, think that this will come down to Jill on the left side for the finals.

I'm only on team Altena because I had a recently-pulled level 1 copy in my barracks whereas for the other ones I'd have to rummage through the reserves to find a copy. That's worked out pretty well so far. šŸ˜›

Yup, as soon as I saw that Valter was probably getting the last three multiplier hours I knew it was over for Jill (and my second team)

These VGs causing me mild disappointment is still all too predictable.

Genuinely surprised that Valter made it into the finals. Sure would be something if he actually won!