Archanea regalia drops?

Just finished Edelgard's story last night, and the S rank reward for the final chapter was Hauteclare.

So I assume the rest of the archanea regalia weapons are available as well? And is that the only way to get them? Since I imagine Gradivus will be the S rank reward for Dimitri's final chapter, with Parthia being the one for Claude's final chapter.

So that leaves Mercurius unaccounted for.

So are there other ways of obtaining these weapons?

I got Mercurius from a rusted sword that I got from surveying the war map. I had the option of a rusted sword or lance, so I presume the rusted lance would've been Gradivus.

9 minutes ago, Azz said:

I got Mercurius from a rusted sword that I got from surveying the war map. I had the option of a rusted sword or lance, so I presume the rusted lance would've been Gradivus.

Which route was that in? I didn't see anything like that in Edelgard's story

Just started Dimitri's story today and barely have any progress into it yet, and haven't even started Claude (will do that once I finish Dimitri's)

Edited by Faellin

I have Parthia in Claude route which was from a rusted bow. Couldn't tell you where it came from though. There are achievements for getting all the regalia, so I would assume you can get them all. They might be random drops.

43 minutes ago, Faellin said:

Which route was that in? I didn't see anything like that in Edelgard's story

Just started Dimitri's story today and barely have any progress into it yet, and haven't even started Claude (will do that once I finish Dimitri's)

Azure Gleam. Got it at chapter 11

I got a choice of Rusted Bow or Rusted Sword from a survey point in GW. The bow was Parthia. Now the S rank reward from the GW endgame was a Parthia+10.

Edited by ciphertul