Time locked supports are back......

Well in some cases, having supports locked to after a certain point makes sense. Since they directly talk about events that happened in the story.

Wouldn't make sense to talk about those events before they happened.

I can see why you'd time lock certain supports, but I don't think they did a good job with which supports they lock and which one they don't. Like Felix/Anette's support is locked all the way till chapter 12 and its just your usual Anette singing support. Which made me wonder why it was locked in the first place.

On 6/30/2022 at 3:28 PM, Sasori said:

I can see why you'd time lock certain supports, but I don't think they did a good job with which supports they lock and which one they don't. Like Felix/Anette's support is locked all the way till chapter 12 and its just your usual Anette singing support. Which made me wonder why it was locked in the first place.

It isn't time-locked to chapter 12. I had already seen it by chapter 9. To unlock it, you need to have seen Annette's support with Sylvain, since her support with Felix is a direct continuation of it.

• 2 weeks later...

Time-locked supports are a great way of tying them into the main story, but I hate missable supports. For example, I missed Dimitri and Mercedes' support in my first AG run, and have no idea why it needed to be locked after I got it in my second run.