Three Hopes: About Chapter 10.... HELP

Spoiler

Without spoiling me, for chapter 10. Can someone tell me which route is better to choose story wise? Like I saved a file for both outcomes but unsure which one will have the better experience on first playthrough. Will letting the certain two characters die have a better storyline? Seeing as the rivalry presumably will continue between Shez and Byleth. Or will recruiting Byleth lead to a better more satisfying ending? Be as vague as possible, I just want to know which route is recommended without any spoilers. Thanks!!

I picked Golden Wildfire.

14 hours ago, CompteSecours said:

In fact, recruiting them doesn't change the ending at all. It gives a conclusion to Shez story arc, that's it.

Hm interesting, I will have to ask more questions for context when I finish the route first just to stay safe. Thanks guys!! 👍

There is also a paralogue involving Arval if you don't recruit Byleth. But its entirely new game+ locked due to the unlock requirements

Those being:

Spoiler
  • 1st playthrough: Recruit Byleth
  • Start new game+ off of that same playthrough
  • Buy Arval via renown
  • DON'T recruit Byleth on this same file

If you did all of that. The paralogue should unlock once the chapter you would normally recruit Byleth is over.

This paralogue in particular has some very relavent plot points. So its definitely worth doing atleast once.

On 7/3/2022 at 7:33 PM, HK Motendra said:

There's also a post game perk that's only available should you go through with it. 

Reveal hidden contents

Recruiting Arval by spending renown

3 hours ago, Faellin said:

There is also a paralogue involving Arval if you don't recruit Byleth. But its entirely new game+ locked due to the unlock requirements

Those being:

Reveal hidden contents
  • 1st playthrough: Recruit Byleth
  • Start new game+ off of that same playthrough
  • Buy Arval via renown
  • DON'T recruit Byleth on this same file

If you did all of that. The paralogue should unlock once the chapter you would normally recruit Byleth is over.

This paralogue in particular has some very relavent plot points. So its definitely worth doing atleast once.

Thank you guys for all the info!! I will be sure to read these as soon as I finish my first run of the game!! 😁👍