Implementing Fire Emblem Warriors chracters in FEH

LoneStar

Fire Emblem Warriors characters  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that they will be added?

• Yes
    • No
    • Just Three Hopes characters under Three Houses
    • Merged with TMS to form a third party games section

So Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes was released a few days ago, and the question is will some of the characters from there be added into FEH. I'm also curious how the characters will be categorized. From the poll I mentioned that the the Three Hopes characters can be added under the Three Houses section. Or they could be merged with the Tokyo Mirage Session characters and create a new section for third party games since each of them would be small on their own. This also extends to the characters from the first FE Warriors. Will they retroactively add them?

I'm interested on how certain units could function in FEH. I'm most of the way through one of the routes, Shez's sword that they conjure doesn't really have a name, and they duel wield it with another sword that can be equipped. So I was thinking for Shez their conjured sword it could be a B slot skill, that at least makes all of their attacks Brave hits. I guess that would directly powercreep Brave Celica's Double Lion. Then they can just equip some other generic sword like Zanbato or something.

I'd assume that they would just lump any Three Hopes additions into the Three Houses categorization and rename the categorization to "Three Houses / Three Hopes" (like Shadow Dragon / (New) Mystery). While the game does have some entirely new characters (like Shahid and Shez's mercenary buddies), most of the new characters in Three Hopes are just characters from Three Houses who never showed up onscreen anyways (like real Monica and Holst).

As for any of the original characters from the first FE Warriors, the only way they get in at this point is if the first FE Warriors gets a definitive edition and IS markets it in FEH like they did with TMS Encore. So in simpler words, their odds of getting in are next to none.

I'm just going to second what @Tybrosion said. Imo, that would be the sensible choice.

Though, I would also include that it could always be possible that they just make Three Hopes it's own category for whatever reason. As in like, they plan on milking game that as much as possible so they get to release all these familiar Three Houses characters who now has different designs, but now under the Three Hopes banners.