Posting videos

Capt. Fargus

45 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

I've gotten the auto-embed to work for me before, so it should be possible somehow. Are you posting the video from a mobile device? I think those have different links which don't embed properly.

Yeah, an ipad. If I get a chance I’ll try it from my laptop and see if your right

15 hours ago, Capt. Fargus said:

Yeah, an ipad. If I get a chance I’ll try it from my laptop and see if your right

Let me know if it works. I think there is a way to modify the URL so it encoders properly, but I don't remember it off the top of my head. I think there's an extra period in the word "YouTube" or something, but the scramble of letters and numbers at the end which identifies the specificity video should be the same across both.

On 7/1/2022 at 11:32 AM, AnonymousSpeed said:

Let me know if it works. I think there is a way to modify the URL so it encoders properly, but I don't remember it off the top of my head. I think there's an extra period in the word "YouTube" or something, but the scramble of letters and numbers at the end which identifies the specificity video should be the same across both.

Makin this post from my laptop to see what happens....

ETA- Looks like you was right

Edited by Capt. Fargus