A great feeling...

Capt. Fargus

There’s nuthin like that feeling when the last of the ch 23 reinforcements just went down and nobody left but Linus and that annoying ballista across the water I cant get close to. After a little arena time I can get about a half dozen guys promoted 😁

10 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

I still have, and play the old cart (of FE7 at least) at times. Can't really save state with one of those.

Congratulations, that probably taught you better habits. Do you ever play with save states?

1 minute ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Congratulations, that probably taught you better habits. Do you ever play with save states?

Not often, as about the only games I play on emulator are FE4-6, as New Mystery I play on an R4 so I can do so on the DS (and I have a Japanese copy if I want to show off as well...I guess I do for FE4 as well, but I haven't finished a Japanese run of either yet), and the rest I have a physical copy of.

2 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Not often, as about the only games I play on emulator are FE4-6, as New Mystery I play on an R4 so I can do so on the DS (and I have a Japanese copy if I want to show off as well...I guess I do for FE4 as well, but I haven't finished a Japanese run of either yet), and the rest I have a physical copy of.

That's kinda neat. I got a friend New Mystery on the R4 and he seemed to appreciate it.

5 hours ago, Capt. Fargus said:

There’s nuthin like that feeling when the last of the ch 23 reinforcements just went down and nobody left but Linus and that annoying ballista across the water I cant get close to. After a little arena time I can get about a half dozen guys promoted 😁

Anyway, the opening post. Yeah, you forget this pretty easily, but Lyn mode makes the timing of promotions a lot different in FE7 than in other FE games.

23 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

I think we all, whether we admit it or not, play the GBA games using save states.

Hey, I aint too proud to admit it, especially now that I got ch. 26x givin me a royal shit fit