Book III Chibi Playhouse

Ice Dragon

They released a new Chibi Playhouse in anticipation of what appears to be a series of Book-III-themed Tempest Trials. As usual, the chibi characters are really cute.

Not actual gameplay footage.

Wahey.

I didn't realise until I checked, but it was pretty much exactly one year ago that Ice & Flame came out.

Also, yeah, it should be a new Tempest Trials series, according to the in-game notification.

How many people are like me and thinking we might get to meet Eir's real mom?

I do not remember half of those scenes...

I know they take lots of liberty with the story, but I do not remember the villains flying in the forest. I do not remember Eir dying either.

I think the scene with Breidablik getting bigger is a reference to Power Rangers?

Aw, Eir looks really cute in this style. 

I'm glad that she's getting a TT+ story of her own. She didn't get a lot of attention as Lif's storyline took a lot of the focus away, so something just for her will be nice.

45 minutes ago, XRay said:

I think the scene with Breidablik getting bigger is a reference to Power Rangers?

Definitely seems like it, which would be even funnier considering Hel's English voice actress. 

2 hours ago, Mercakete said:

How many people are like me and thinking we might get to meet Eir's real mom?

I feel we'll at least get the Dragon of Life since that was a major reason Hel stole her away in the first place. From there we may get some details on her family like how we got Fjorm's ancestor from Nifl's memories. 

Edited by Medeus