Expedition Favored Responses

I noticed when grinding out expeditions that certain characters seem to like very specific events. While getting an event always increases support points no matter which option you choose, some responses produce flashy sparkles on the screen that I only assume means that they like that response more. I went and tried both responses for characters, but it seems that only one response on one event produces sparkles. I want to know which event and which response produces sparkles for each character.

Since this is a pretty large undertaking for me alone, I'm opening this up to other people to help fill stuff out. For now I'm leaving this on "comment mode" only to promote discussion in this thread rather than people just slinking into the spreadsheet, making edits, and then no discussion happens in the thread. To start off, I know that Seteth and Linhardt like fishing at the waterfront, and Lysithea likes playing in the water at the waterfront (to her own chagrin).

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wsa6GNW3pgvKVoduZ7r-5yBoeAqh91JL4nx6QmZDGcE/edit?usp=sharing

Here's what the sparkles should look like. Happy hunting.

Spoiler

2022071911084200-657E3280215BB0FAE9404BE13768E5D9.thumb.jpg.6908a32b532155a7c033eff7821eaeea.jpg

Edit: All the choices got datamined and are listed here. Have fun looking them through! As of the time of posting the full responses are not recorded yet but they'll be there in the probably not so distant future.

Edited by Pie Burritos

I did some more hunting and found a few more sparkly responses. I am no longer so sure that only one response will ever produce sparkles, though I haven't seen any direct evidence to the contrary. The reason for this is because I found a response that does not increase support points at all (in other words, a disliked response). This might mean there's no particular pattern for likes and dislikes and characters can just have any combination of any of them... or maybe not. I'll have to do more searching. For now, I'll list the new results below, including what the character has to say in response.

Spoiler

Annette - Plains - Sing a song:  "Hey, did you make that up yourself? Teach me, teach me!"
Ingrid - Mountains - Ask if they want to head back: "Not after we've come all this way. I would like to stay out a little longer, if you don't mind."
Flayn - Waterfront - Ask if they like fish: "I enjoy watching fish as much as I enjoy eating them. There are just so many wondrous varieties!"

Additionally, if you go to the plains and try to give Ingrid a bug, she doesn't appreciate it. She says something along the lines of "I'd prefer if you didn't. Why don't you just let the poor thing go?", though I didn't record the exact wording. Her sparkly response in the mountains also seemed a little random to me, so I'm suspecting there might be another one out there, but maybe not. The only thing I can do is manually check. Of course, it obviously looks weird when next to the very obvious responses for Annette and Flayn, so maybe that's just influencing my judgment.

Oh, very interesting. Didn't think the responses would be that varied.

With all the data you provided, I think I narrowed the file down. Just need to figure out the best way to organise it...

Well that'll speed things right on up. If we can get it all from data-mining that'll be way easier. Definitely saves me the trouble. Oh, and at this point it's very clear that there are many responses that work, though I haven't encountered an event where both responses create sparkles.

28 minutes ago, Pie Burritos said:

Well that'll speed things right on up. If we can get it all from data-mining that'll be way easier. Definitely saves me the trouble. Oh, and at this point it's very clear that there are many responses that work, though I haven't encountered an event where both responses create sparkles.

Ta-da

Does that look right?

I can add the dialogue later; bit busy at the moment ^^