What character(s) do you relate to the most?

Vera

For me it's Lucina and Azura. I find that my personality and struggles are pretty similar to them.  Azura's loner and introspective attitude and her style + artistic flair. Not having a secure setting growing up and not smiling much til finding the light. 

Edited by Vera

Leonie, because I'm very stingy and reuse everything, and if I'm a fan of something or someone I just can't shut up about it and relate everything I do to it.

Ingrid, because of my holier-than-thou attitude and overall serious-ness.

Elphin and Rafiel (RD), both of them have major issues with their bodies and while I don't have the same issues as them it is nice to have a couple of characters who face issues in life related to their health like I do.

Marianne, because I have low self esteem and I would rather be with animals than people.

On 7/21/2022 at 4:42 PM, EricaofRenais said:

Elphin and Rafiel (RD), both of them have major issues with their bodies and while I don't have the same issues as them it is nice to have a couple of characters who face issues in life related to their health like I do.

Marianne, because I have low self esteem and I would rather be with animals than people.

Any preference? Dogs, cats, what have ya?

I'd have to say Kellam because I also go unnoticed for periods of time and have a knack for blending in with the crowd. 

Also Kent since I'm a relatively serious person and am devoted to causes I can get behind.

1 hour ago, Capt. Fargus said:

Any preference? Dogs, cats, what have ya?

I have 4 dogs, 2 cats and one elderly horse (the horse is actually my mom's and she had her from before I was born so a life time relationship for me).  Sadly where I live is at the edge of town and so people dump their unwanted dogs and cats in the area, which is how I ended up with 4 dogs not sure if the cats were dumped or are kittens of dumped cats but they like to live with the horse and sometimes want head/tummy rubs.