Quick Fates headcanon regarding Odin, Selena, and Laslow

Germit

Basically. During Awakening, when the kids are sent back in time, they end up also changing location, showing up scattered across 2 different continents. So I propose: What if after Awakening- Inigo, Owain, and Severa try to go back to their future, but the ritual messes up so badly that they not only go significantly back in time, but also end up in Nohr, on a very distant continent.

I just want a game with these 3 tbh. Lol I always like creating headcanons of these 3's misadventures. They are some of my favorite FE characters. But yeah, that sounds about right for how it could have happened. Though, the whole thing with Anankos pretty much explains everything already in the DLC regrading their FATES.... heh. (Insert Alois laugh here)

1 hour ago, TheChoZenOne said:

I just want a game with these 3 tbh.

Maybe that's what Warriors should've been. Just these 3 idiots traversing worlds, meeting different FE characters and chaos follows. Owain would love that.

8 hours ago, GuardianSing said:

Maybe that's what Warriors should've been. Just these 3 idiots traversing worlds, meeting different FE characters and chaos follows. Owain would love that.

Yesssssssssssssssss 😭

I guess it's possible, and I certainly don't want to rain on anyone's parade in terms of head-canon, but the game is pretty clear that the Awakening Trio came to Nohr after Awakening ended and leave Nohr after Fates ends, depending on who they marry and whatnot. After that, having them travel around to different worlds is perfectly possible IMO, and I'm a fan of it!