Anyone willing to lend their Radiant Dawn for a Blind Let's Play?

I 100% understand if no one can but it doesn't hurt to try!! xD

I have been wanting to play Radiant Dawn for the longest time, Path of Radiance is my favorite FE game haha. But Dolphin hasn't been running it too well for me, and it is quite expensive to get a brand new or even used copy, unfortunately. I just want to play the game tbh, I don't mind not owning it. If anyone is willing to give a hand or knows someone that can and can maybe DM me, I would greatly appreciate it!!

I am willing to pay for all shipping costs and for renting your copy and whatever is required from you, not an issue at all. You have my word that I will return it back in the condition you sent it to me in. Tbh, I treat my own physical games like relics and am really picky myself with how people treat the cases when people would grab and look at my games lol So if that puts a bit more ease on how I would treat yours, you don't have to fear any of that, haha. Plus I will be streaming it, so my whole channel will know and be making sure I did what I said if that keeps you even MORE at ease for those who don't know me well and are on the fence about it. xD

I know this probably seems incredibly silly making a post like this, but hey! It's worth a shot. I am desperate to play the game but also having issues with Dolphin and price to have any chance of streaming it anytime soon. So just doing what I can to find a possible opportunity!!

Regardless thank you for anyone's consideration for atleast reading the post and share it to anyone you know that you think can help out. I greatly apppreciate it!! Otherwise, don't mind me, I'm might have to end up just saving up to buy it later on.

If you have a Wii then you could hack your Wii in order to download the homebrew channel. It may seem a bit intimidating, but this is how I was able to play the game. It isn't that hard to do if you follow a walkthrough on youtube.

4 minutes ago, Tuvo said:

If you have a Wii then you could hack your Wii in order to download the homebrew channel. It may seem a bit intimidating, but this is how I was able to play the game. It isn't that hard to do if you follow a walkthrough on youtube.

I appreciate the advice. Unfortunately it's my older brother's wii, and he wouldn't want me homebrewing his Wii. Lol but thanks. We'll see, still trying to find a way to play it 🙏

I won't be able to send it for quite some time (I think August 14th might be the earliest?), but if you haven't got it sorted out by then, I may be able to lend you my copy of it!

On 7/30/2022 at 2:52 PM, Benice said:

I won't be able to send it for quite some time (I think August 14th might be the earliest?), but if you haven't got it sorted out by then, I may be able to lend you my copy of it!

Omg really?! Fantastic!! Let's discuss it in DM's!! 😁 Thank you so much!! I appreciate it, man!!

If anyone else is willing to as well, just in case things don't work out, dont hesitate to DM me as well. Still taking any offers for the help!! Thanks!! 🙏

Edited by TheChoZenOne