Bound Hero Battle- Jaffar and Nino

GuiltyLove

Pretty easy map, as expected coming from those two old units.

@GuiltyLove Pretty interesting that you challenged yourself in using cavalry only in this map. Looks like DC Vantage Ares is still a viable option. Nice clear!

@jameslove001 Nice clear. Pretty simple, but very effective. The right side had no chance against Edelgard and Chrom.

• 3 weeks later...

@GuiltyLove Power move to bring a cav team to a map where they are immediately blocked off by trenches, but they made it work! Poor Lex though...

@jameslove001 Nice clear! Some really strong units you brought, they had no issues it seemed! With Edelgard and Chrom moving in like that you weren't too far off from pulling off a one turn sweep actually, if something similar happened on the other side.

Not exactly hard, but more challenging than other recent BHBs at least thanks to the Save armor and the barricade up top. I wish there were some enemies right on the other side of the wall so I could have done something funny by going over it with a warp, but oh well.

12 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I didn't expect to see young Tana take 0 damage from anything, considering her defense isn't that high.

Her Defense is actually a lot higher than it might seem, considering she gets a really meaty +10 increase to it from her weapon when she initiates combat. Combine that with her having the Atk/Def Catch seal here, and her Def stat is actually 50! It's almost annoying at times in one turn clears since she can't get into Wings of Mercy range on as many things, haha.