Ðe "T" is a conspiracy

ping

Ðis is very easily proven wiþ 2 obvious pieces of evidence:

• 'Muricans revel in making fun of ðe "Bri'ish" (clearly, ðere is only one manner of speaking in ðe whole UK.
  • Ðey do so while calling ðem "ðe Briddish" ðemselves.

Easily, one can deduce: ðere is akshually no "T" on eiðer side of ðe ocean. Auþors of reading primers came up wiþ all ðis wiþ one goal: Make ðe English language more complex (by a miniscule margin), and even more weird.

I hereby call upon every Englishman and 'Murican: Rise up versus ðis Tyranny!

Edited by ping

Counterpoint: overphoneticising the language in written form is prone to dropping literacy like a brick.

Also, there are non-English languages which use t.

Edited by Awoken Dayni

2 hours ago, Awoken Dayni said:

Also, there are non-English languages which use t.

Well, oðer languages are plain silly. For example, German somehow made ðe "V" pronunciantion (see? Anoðer alleged "T" which is half of a "SH" sound) ambiguous wiþ boþ being covered already: by ðe "F" or by ðe "W". Answer me ðis: would you listen (ANOÐER "T" which is unpronounced) when ðis kind of language offers advice?

18 hours ago, ping said:

I hereby call upon every Englishman and 'Murican: Rise up versus ðis Tyranny!

Just the British and the Americans? There are other countries that Speak English ya know. Plus the real answer is to just eliminate the Latin Alphabet entirely, no, all scripts, and implement IPA as a universal standard. It's like the Metric of writing.

Edited by Jotari

While ðe idea seems very good, ðe usage of ðis accursed symbol of oppreshin makes me wonder how serious ðe faiþfulness is regarding ðe cause.

On 8/5/2022 at 3:22 AM, Jotari said:

Just the British and the Americans? There are other countries that Speak English ya know. Plus the real answer is to just eliminate the Latin Alphabet entirely, no, all scripts, and implement IPA as a universal standard. It's like the Metric of writing.

what part of a written standard would help when the only evidence of a problem is audible, and that evidence only exists in the context of joking hyperbole