H3 0% growths (vanilla/no dlc) ch. 12 in 8 turns

Hi everyone, I'm working on a 0% growths run on H3, and it's actually the first time I've played FE12 so no rainbow potion or stat boosters in the armory and my reclassing is all vanilla. Obviously I'm not using the "how's everyone doing" thing either since it's an insult to the franchise.

I don't know how far I'll be able to go in this run but I ended up with a really awesome seize setup to skip the impossible reinforcements triggered by approaching the boss. It blended so smoothly into the rest of the strat, I'm really happy with how it turned out and wanted to share since this is a pretty tough chapter! And I think 8 turns is pretty fast for this kind of run! Here's the video, I appreciate any feedback even if you think it sucks 😄  There are four routed crits, but it would have been three if I had another dragonpike, and rescue was used once.

Edited by ConfidenceKBM

• 1 month later...

Wow, what an amazing strat! I'm in awe at how cool that video is, H3 with 0% growths seems absolutely mind-blowing. Excellent work putting it together!

I know the FE12 board is a bit emptier these days, but on behalf of everyone I wanted to say: congratulations and best of luck with the run! :newyears:

Edited by mmKALLL

On 9/7/2022 at 7:12 AM, mmKALLL said:

Wow, what an amazing strat! I'm in awe at how cool that video is, H3 with 0% growths seems absolutely mind-blowing. Excellent work putting it together!

I know the FE12 board is a bit emptier these days, but on behalf of everyone I wanted to say: congratulations and best of luck with the run! :newyears:

Thank you for the kind words! I actually did finish the run, I posted a new thread with the playlist 😄