Special Heroes (Risk and Reward)

Othin

I'm going for Nina/Kagero and Leila if I can. I like their costumes and have enough orbs now to hunt for them for a bit without going too in debt during CYL, so I think it's worth it. They remind me of Panther from Persona 5 (especially Nina's), and I feel like with the masks it may have been an intentional thing. 

Will just open the greys on the first round and hop off, there's nothing really for me here. Yes I'm a Canto abuser, but these weird exotic forms of Canto will probably just end up confusing me. Beyond that, the theme does not appeal to me, and I have no strong feelings about any of the characters (though it makes sense to me that Leila, an NPC, would be a demote before Cath, who is playable).

Come to think of it, does the launch of CYL still mark the beginning of a new BST generation? Or is that ancient news and I'm way out of the loop these days?

23 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Come to think of it, does the launch of CYL still mark the beginning of a new BST generation? Or is that ancient news and I'm way out of the loop these days?

Recent years have had CYL go along with a new raise in BST and a new dragonflower tier for past units.

On 8/7/2022 at 1:22 AM, Tybrosion said:

Yeah, I'm still not a fan of this banner. At most, I'm just going to pull for Sothe (to stay perfect on having every 4* Focus seasonal) and probably make a couple of attempts at Nina & Kagero. I'm absolutely not sparking on this banner.

Not even shit like these new Canto types or inheritable Pathfinder can get me to care even slightly about a Leila alt or a Cath alt. It's honestly insulting how Sothe got shafted just to prop those two up, and I say this as someone who is just lukewarm on Sothe.

You and I appear to be in the exact same camp. I want Sothe, because if I could I would have every Micaiah and Sothe I can. And a duo unit is always a good thing. That said, a flying green ninja will go well with Ice Cream Claude.

8 hours ago, Humanoid said:

The cropping of the Duo art looks pretty awkward, guess they didn't really think about how it'd appear on this screen.

Z95FMOq.png

Anyway, my banner luck was blursed. I got all of the things I came for, but also tried to grab a Nina to give Merrybilis the Chill Def/Res. I got two Ascended Florinas instead, and I already Sparked her back on her original banner.

Need to decide whether or not I want a third Sothe for Merrybilis too, but for the sake of my sanity I should probably wait until a Double Special to pick up Nina.

On 8/7/2022 at 12:50 AM, Ice Dragon said:

Recall also seems like it could be really fun to use with a teleportation skill.

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

So... Nina is able to do this:

Indeed, that does look like fun.