August's Legendary Prediction. Earth Season coming.

Naoshi

Hello again! Apologies for delay!
calendar.png

Well then, as we know they never give back to back same color, that means Colorless is crossed. Red having only L!Seliph as 2 years old, lowers his value a lot. Green has both value with Thorr but a little let down on Triandra with being one year old. For Blue we have two units who are most newest in the whole banner, mainly L!Myrrh with her first rerun. Making Blue has more value than Green.
This month will be no Ascended but we will getting most Fallen units.

L!Seplih (Distant Counter, Joint Hone Def)
Galzus (Surge Sparrow, Null Follow-up 3) or Hugh (Spd/Def Ideal 4, Route Atk/Spd 4)
F!Lilith (Atk/Spd Catch 4, Dive-Bomb 3, Spd Smoke 4)

L!Fae (Distance Stance, Dragon's Ire 3, Def/Res Menace)
L!Myrrh (Def/Res Unity, Dragon Wall 3)
New Legendary here

Triandra (Atk/Spd Push 4, Aerobatics, Spd/Res Rein 3)
Thorr (Atk/Def Push 4, Flow Guard 3)
F!Gustave (Atk/Def Catch 4, A/D Near 3, Atk Smoke 4)

L!Corrin (Distant Counter, Shield Pulse 3, Joint Drive Atk)
Ash (Atk/Def Unity, Lull Atk/Def 3)
F!Rhea (Bracing Stance 3, D/R Near Save 3)

-------Blessing-------
It's changing to Earth.
Screenshot_20220727-002148.png

-------Remix Calendar-------
remixcalendar.png

September: Sothis and/or L!Julia (Possibly A!Mareeta and A!Ishtar on empty spots)
November: L!Eliwood and/or Yune
January: Altina and/or L!Leif
Feb: Peony and/or Thrasir

-------Double Special Heroes-------
bjiefgvfwi791.png

As always two duo/harmonic and two promotes.

W!Manuela (Winter Rapier+, Special Fighter 3)
NY!Fafnir (Atk/Spd Solo 4, Disarm Trap 3, Rouse Atk/Def 4)

H!Karla (Special Spiral 3, Odd Tempest 3)
V!Owain (Piercing Tribute+, Blue Flame) or S!Delthea (Atk/Spd Catch 4, Spd/Res Far Trace 3, Rouse Atk/Spd 4)

H!Azura (Fury 4, Spd/Res Far Trace 3, Cross Spur Res)
S!Sonya (Atk/Spd Unity, Spd/Res Hold)

V!Robin (Even Follow-up 3, A/D Far Save 3)
S!Henry (Carrot-Tio Bow+, Des/Res Rally+, Atk/Def Ruse 3) or Y!Soren (Mirror Impact, Time's Pulse 3)

It will be probably Henry first before Owain because next set promotes, if its not henry, it will owain with claude. But who knows.

-------Personal Predictions-------
Blue Earth? It could be Deidre coming? It does line up with her resplendent back on February.

September is for sure Green

October Colorless for certain.

Double Red for November? Embla + Elm or Embla + L!Veronica (Assuming they dont maker her ascended unit)

Edited by Naoshi

I'm finding it really hard to believe it won't be red considering that the backlog on standard-pool red units is so small, even if the only Legendary/Mythic unit is going to be Seliph.

If it's red, I wanted to say Male Corrin, but the element is earth, so Male Robin is more likely. Maybe Elincia.

If it's blue, I'm once again guessing Finn. One of these days, I'll guess right. Male Robin is also a possibility here, though it would be odd to have his Legendary version have the same tome color as his regular version. Lilina is the only tome unit that shares a color with her regular version, and that's mostly because they shoved Forblaze on her. None of the dragons share a color with their regular versions, and the only bow unit that shares a color is Claude.

EDIT: Hugh being missing from the graphic changes things. I don't see it being red.

Edited by Ice Dragon

33 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I'm finding it really hard to believe it won't be red considering that the backlog on standard-pool red units is so small, even if the only Legendary/Mythic unit is going to be Seliph.

They've done surprise reruns before with characters not on the backlog, like sometime last year they threw Shinon on the banner, despite him already showing up on one in the past. So I wouldn't rule out a fodder goldmine unit from a book 5-6 banner showing up like Volke, Constance, or Hugh so they don't blow through all the backlog in one month

Plus the blue lineup is far more enticing for a new legendary. However much I would love to see legendary Ninian with that specific lineup being the GBA dragons. Someone brought up a fair point that it might be to early for her since she just got an alt not to long ago.

40 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

You, uh, really think they'll make the legendary red instead of blue, when blue looks far more appealing this month? Myrrh is the most recently legendary on this month's banner and this is her first rerun. I also feel Fae's new DC variant would be more desired than Seliph's fodder.

Granted, I'm not opposed to getting a new red legendary and having Ninian on blue this month, but I'm just finding it hard to believe.

EDIT:

2 minutes ago, Faellin said:

However much I would love to see legendary Ninian with that specific lineup being the GBA dragons. Someone brought up a fair point that it might be to early for her since she just got an alt not to long ago.

Oh jeez, if we get legendary Ninian please let her be anything but blue. Literally all of Ninian's alts have been blue, including the one where she was Tiki's backpack. Please no.

Edited by Sunwoo

50 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

There is enough red backlog until even December.

The way I see it how it will happen;
August: Hugh and F!Lilith
September: Galzus
October: Already full
November: Double new units
December: CYL unit and New hero from September or New free unit from new book.

16 minutes ago, Faellin said:

They've done surprise reruns before with characters not on the backlog, like sometime last year they threw Shinon on the banner, despite him already showing up on one in the past.

I'm well aware.

14 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

You, uh, really think they'll make the legendary red instead of blue, when blue looks far more appealing this month? Myrrh is the most recently legendary on this month's banner and this is her first rerun. I also feel Fae's new DC variant would be more desired than Seliph's fodder.

The current known roster of the banner just looks really strange on its face. Red not only has the smallest backlog, but the largest number of unfilled slots, but has the rather old Seliph as the only Legendary/Mythic unit. I agree that blue is more likely, but red just looks so completely out of place with the current situation that I cannot rule it out as a possibility like I can for green or colorless.

Why is Hugh not under "Heroes to Rerun" on that graphic? He hasn't had a run on Legendary / Mythic banner yet, so Red on this banner is totally going to suck be L!Seliph, Hugh and Galzus. Fallen Lilith will then be on September and by November, we'll have at least one new red (from CYL6) but the September and/or the October New Heroes banner should probably have a 5* red as well.

Now as for who the August Legendary will be, I'm not taking the Bruno bait this time so that obviously means it will be Bruno this time.

Sigh, I really thought I uploaded the fixed calendar. Hugh is added. My huge Apologies.

Really thinking on making my own calendar, relaying on others had been a annoyance, I still appreciate their work but I might start doing those myself

Edited by Naoshi

Certain events in the last chapter of the story makes me think that Bruno might actually be coming, but then I also think Deirdre and Ninian both have a good shot, as well. Earth would be a weird blessing for Ninian to have, though. But they've given weird blessings before, so, whatever.

Another character who might fit is...Tsubasa. It'd be odd after Caeda wasn't that long ago, and honestly I personally want FEH to forget about TMS altogether, but it could also be her.

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

3 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Why is Hugh not under "Heroes to Rerun" on that graphic? He hasn't had a run on Legendary / Mythic banner yet, so Red on this banner is totally going to suck be L!Seliph, Hugh and Galzus. Fallen Lilith will then be on September and by November, we'll have at least one new red (from CYL6) but the September and/or the October New Heroes banner should probably have a 5* red as well.

Now as for who the August Legendary will be, I'm not taking the Bruno bait this time so that obviously means it will be Bruno this time.

I'd go for Seliph/Hugh/Galzus, personally.

I don't see a problem with the rerun color breakdown. As of the end of October, the only units missing from the current lineup should be Ymir and Celica, so that's pretty balanced.

I think the legendary hero will be blue, but I have no idea who can be.

I hope they announce that September's Banner to be a Legendary Banner, so October becomes a Mythic Banner. I will summon for Askr and Elimine there, and I see more value in new Mythics than in new Legendaries.

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I hope they announce that September's Banner to be a Legendary Banner, so October becomes a Mythic Banner. I will summon for Askr and Elimine there, and I see more value in new Mythics than in new Legendaries.

I hope so too.

On 8/14/2022 at 4:45 AM, Ice Dragon said:

that's mostly because they shoved Forblaze on her. None of the dragons share a color with their regular versions, and the only bow unit that shares a color is Claude.

Shoved Forblaze on her? That's a bit strange wording. Is there any reason she shouldn't have got Forblaze? Well, I guess because Athos exists and should have priority on it, but exclusivity has never been an issue, especially between games. In general it's the strongest anima tome in Binding Blade so seems a natural fit on Lillina. I'd rather they give her that then making up some "Ostian Tome" or something.

Edited by Jotari