• Tiki - Fated Divinity
    • Seliph - Enduring Legacy
    • Byleth - Sublime Light
    • Marth - Prince of Light
    • Eirika - Pledged Restorer
    • Gatekeeper - Nothing to Report
    • Marianne - Serene Adherent

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/08/2022 at 08:38 PM

I’m honestly kinda disappointed that they just picked the CYL5 crew as the other four participants for this one. IS could’ve yet again chose violence and had CYL Edelgard face CYL F!Byleth instead.

Anyways, Tiki is definitely my initial pick here. I’ll join Marianne if she wins and I will not join Gatekeeper under any circumstances.

24 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I’m honestly kinda disappointed that they just picked the CYL5 crew as the other four participants for this one. IS could’ve yet again chose violence and had CYL Edelgard face CYL F!Byleth instead.

Anyways, Tiki is definitely my initial pick here. I’ll join Marianne if she wins and I will not join Gatekeeper under any circumstances.

Sadly not possible without having to make the dynamic very very specific (because picking First Places of several years could still don't give us Edelgard and F!Byleth).

Anyway... I'm going for Tiki too.

2 hours ago, Troykv said:

Sadly not possible without having to make the dynamic very very specific (because picking First Places of several years could still don't give us Edelgard and F!Byleth).

The bracket didn't have to be all CYL units. Last year's CYL VG had M!Byleth, Caeda, CYL Lysithea and CYL Ephraim (who also won because shenanigans) in it.

Given what happened in the last CYL and this one, I'll flip a coin between Marth and Seliph (Marth for showing up a bunch of times, Seliph for showing up at all).

9 hours ago, Mercakete said:

Dang, it's amazing how all the men pulled through into round 2. Take notes, IS.

Marth and Marianne: confused noises

But if this does make IS consider giving guys better kits going forward, I'm all for it.

---

Somehow, everyone I considered siding with got eliminated in just one round. Everyone. So... wow. I'm with Seliph now. Good luck, buddy!

17 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

But if this does make IS consider giving guys better kits going forward, I'm all for it.

---

Somehow, everyone I considered siding with got eliminated in just one round. Everyone. So... wow. I'm with Seliph now. Good luck, buddy!

Pff- We all know that's just another Lucina, which is why I didn't count it.

There's no bracket here for me to reference what do you want from me

Nah, I just misremembered -- those guys were on the other side of the bracket. XD I thought the lower left was f v f for some reason so I glossed over it. So, yeah, my bad. 😛

12 hours ago, Mercakete said:

Dang, it's amazing how all the men pulled through into round 2. Take notes, IS.

2 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

These aren't serious, right? Either that VG wins mean anything, or that IS doesn't give men good kits. Because neither are true.

On 9/2/2022 at 9:51 PM, Florete said:

These aren't serious, right? Either that VG wins mean anything, or that IS doesn't give men good kits. Because neither are true.

It's just wishful thinking, don't worry. But hey, if IS does at some point (not just because of this VG) realizes that the male characters are just as popular as the female ones, I wouldn't complain either~