After 406 hrs I'm moving on to my second route -AMA-

Honestly... spending time leveling up? No, thanks. Well... I did that with Shez by replaying a certain paralogue but only because I needed for someone to reach max level so I can buy levels for others.

I will prefer using Balthus or using his item to have Golden Fists and grind for money, and use that money to buy levels. That's my play to get 120 level units anyway.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

On 9/19/2022 at 3:06 PM, Shadow Mir said:

^Speaking of, how do you replay paralogues? Also, is there an achievement for getting all sacred weapons?

You can replay them at the base by talking to the records keeper. As for the sacred weapons, they might be collectively tied to an family of "own all weapons of an certain category" kind of thing, since I'm currently missing those set of gauntlets that imperial  count owns.

30 minutes ago, Armchair General said:

You can replay them at the base by talking to the records keeper. As for the sacred weapons, they might be collectively tied to an family of "own all weapons of an certain category" kind of thing, since I'm currently missing those set of gauntlets that imperial  count owns.

Huh. I know there is an achievement for getting all the relics (which will require 3 runs for obvious reasons).

• 5 months later...

Hallo. Are you moving to Washington, DC? state to state moving company provides reliable and affordable long distance moving services. Our team of experienced state to state movers will make sure that your move is as easy and stress-free as possible. Get a free moving quote today and let us make your move easy and stress-free.

Edited by Notaza