Special Heroes - Bite of Flame

Jave

23 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Can you explain it more, how would this banner be the perfect way to introduce him? I don't remember Tormod that much since I only played the Tellius series once.

His primary tome is fire. That’s basically all I was getting at. I know there are other better fire users, but since he hasn’t been introduced and they were using a Tellius character, it worked well. Don’t get me wrong, I love Mordecai, but just thought if that was the direction they were going (a Tellius character) then Tormod fits a fire theme better than Mordecai, and we get one more character that hasn’t been in a game. And…he was in both Tellius titles.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, jameslove001 said:

His primary tome is fire. That’s basically all I was getting at. I know there are other better fire users, but since he hasn’t been introduced and they were using a Tellius character, it worked well. Don’t get me wrong, I love Mordecai, but just thought if that was the direction they were going (a Tellius character) then Tormod fits a fire theme better than Mordecai, and we get one more character that hasn’t been in a game. And…he was in both Tellius titles.

It's not only "Fire" theme. It's a Fire Tribe theme festival, with a sumo wrestling competition. Mordecai fits better for that.

31 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

It's not only "Fire" theme. It's a Fire Tribe theme festival, with a sumo wrestling competition. Mordecai fits better for that.

Eh, I could see Tormod trying to wrestle, being in denial of his tiny body (if he's FE10 Tormod.)

18 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Look, I'm just trying to make Sharena feel important because she sure isn't getting that from her own creators.

And she isn't getting it from her parents either! 😆

4 hours ago, jameslove001 said:

I mean…fire festival and we still decide to ignore (the absolute perfect way to introduce him into the game) Tormod?

Personally I think Pirates was the perfect banner for Tormod. Vika's already there, and since the Laguz pirates are a big presence on those banners he could cosplay as a bird pirate to signal his support for Laguz piracy.

I'd rather not shove Tormod into a fire festival banner just because he's a fire mage. I don't really see any seasonal banner as a good "fit" for him either.

I actually like how this one was written. That is, that we are actively involved in a sumo competition. The map even has most of the fighting within a sumo ring! (I still feel like Tana and Peony are out of place and could be replaced by almost anyone, though. I thought maybe the writing would convince me that they fit this, but...) The writing also convinced me even more that Rinkah should have been the star of the banner. Oh well.

And I burned about all my orbs on this, too, and still no Muspell. I got a random Jaffar and my first...uhhh whatever her name was -- the one with the fake Virion. So, that's something, I guess? But ugh, I want to get my dragon and be done with it so I can save up for whenever that new Lif becomes summonable.