New forum!

Integrity

Hey there folks!

Welcome to the new board for the new game. Behave yourselves as usual, and remember there'll be new people here eager to talk about the hottest new thing.

e: oh yea if you see anything that looks weird hit me on discord or report in the forums so we see it thanks in advance

Edited by Integrity

Oh my gosh I got to witness the birth of a new forum. What a moment in Serenes Forest history. 

On 9/13/2022 at 8:50 PM, Acacia Sgt said:

Alright, let's go! I'm certainly hyped for this.

*cries in no Switch*

Rest in Pumpernickel: Acacia Sgt- Hasn't been able to get a Switch yet, but hopefully will one day amass the cashola to buy one.

I get how ya feel, I really do. I wasn't able to get myself an Xbox One (S) until around 2017 . Hope you can buy a Switch before Fire Emblem Engage comes out! There's the Switch Lite if you want a cheaper, $200 Switch model. If you only plan on going handheld, it's a perfect option, I'd say. But if you'd prefer some hybrid TV-Handheld action, the base Switch is going for $300, which is cheaper than the Xbox Series X and Playstation 5. Or there's the OLED model, which is $50 more than the base model, but it is worth it if you'd like a bigger screen with some better visuals compared to the other two Switch models I mentioned. 

On 9/19/2022 at 4:07 PM, DefyingFates said:

At least there are no Switch shortages like with the rest of the current gen!

That's very much true, though I'm pretty sure the Xbox Series X/S and Playstation 5 systems have finally gotten around to being sold for base price (At least where I live in America). I managed to snag a Series X back in 2021, and it is a beast of a system I tells ya. Happy to own a Series X and Switch among other systems.

On 9/19/2022 at 3:07 PM, DefyingFates said:

You still have four months to get one, Acacia! Best of luck!

At least there are no Switch shortages like with the rest of the current gen!

30 minutes ago, CyberZord said:

Oh my gosh I got to witness the birth of a new forum. What a moment in Serenes Forest history. 

Rest in Pumpernickel: Acacia Sgt- Hasn't been able to get a Switch yet, but hopefully will one day amass the cashola to buy one.

I get how ya feel, I really do. I wasn't able to get myself an Xbox One (S) until around 2017 . Hope you can buy a Switch before Fire Emblem Engage comes out! There's the Switch Lite if you want a cheaper, $200 Switch model. If you only plan on going handheld, it's a perfect option, I'd say. But if you'd prefer some hybrid TV-Handheld action, the base Switch is going for $300, which is cheaper than the Xbox Series X and Playstation 5. Or there's the OLED model, which is $50 more than the base model, but it is worth it if you'd like a bigger screen with some better visuals compared to the other two Switch models I mentioned. 

Well, now that I have an income to speak of, I do have in mind to buy a Switch this Christmas. Although, I won't deny, Engage wouldn't be quite high on the priority list of games to get... but I do intend to get it, someday. It suits me fine, since I am the sort of person to look up as much info on a game before buying and playing it.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

1 hour ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Well, now that I have an income to speak of, I do have in mind to buy a Switch this Christmas. Although, I won't deny, Engage wouldn't be quite high on the priority list of games to get... but I do intend to get it, someday. It suits me fine, since I am the sort of person to look up as much info on a game before buying and playing it.

Luckily the Switch has some great titles other than just FE. I'm sure there's going to be an influx of newcomers to Breath of the Wild alongside you for example, what with the sequel getting a release date at long last (for now, at last).

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...