I have very concerning. 'fire emblem engage' of story

harbeyrussel

19 hours ago, genesis said:

Correct me if wrong but some of the leaks stated the story will be focused between two factions/states, something like that. The way to twist that is making the perceived villain as not bad at all, but the protagonists somewhat brainwashed to see the other nation as enemy. 

Nah. Naming something a Fell Dragon completely lacks subtly and would just be a dumb twist to make the enemy faction "not evil at all and protags were brainwashed"

54 minutes ago, Seazas said:

Nah. Naming something a Fell Dragon completely lacks subtly and would just be a dumb twist to make the enemy faction "not evil at all and protags were brainwashed"

1. The Fell Dragon could easily just be undercover and not known to be out and about, even Grima hid their presence during the current timeline.

2. Anakaos is called the Fell God and he was pretty subtle as well.

Also they are all just called Evil/Mad Dragon or Evil/Mad God in Japanese so they could be very well secretive if they are also evil.

It will obviously be trash, here the hints :

- Characters who would s*ck our Avatar if asked (the jeagan and the "twin maids").

- Avatar is the center of the story, again.

- Summoning and fusion with the ring --> there will be lots of annex map to obtain those rings, hence the continuity of the story will suffer.

- The trailer does not show any political stuff.  Just "we are the good guys with Marth, and they are the bad guys with Alvis".

- Bad guys will come from older games as well.

Really, don't expect too much of the story. It will be a lazy story like Warriors 1. Spatiodimensional goes bbrrrrr, avatar is god, frienship is good.

I still think you guys wouldn't be saying this shit if Alear were a regular Lord character and not an "Avatar." You guys need to shut up and stop judging the game when we don't know anything about it. People thought Three Houses was going to suck too.

None of the above stated reasons mean the story will suck. You're just making blind assumptions based on prejudice.

Edited by Troublesome Knight

I can't see this topic ending well.  Shutting it down since we don't have enough to definitively say if the story will be good or not.