Songs associated with the twelve you're hoping to hear?

Alastor15243

In the event that each of the 12 on the wheel has a song associated with them, what are your hopes for what they might be? I'm hoping for a rendition of the FE1 player phase theme for Marth, Go Go Leif for Leif, and His Father's Son for Ike most of all.

Edited by Alastor15243

45 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

I like Truth, Hope, and Despair.

40 minutes ago, Alastor15243 said:

Truth, Despair and Hope from Sacred Stones? If so, same.

Nah, I think he was just listing the three stages of grief a Fire Emblem fan goes through when a new trailer is dropped.

5 hours ago, Jotari said:

Nah, I think he was just listing the three stages of grief a Fire Emblem fan goes through when a new trailer is dropped.

Incredible xD

But seriously, I'd love that too. Even IS seems to love that theme, since it got a cover in both of the Premium Arranges they've made so far (I think)!

12 hours ago, JohnnyDAlmann said:

I'm wondering if they are gonna give byleth the ashen demon theme from three hopes?

It's possible (especially if Byleth starts off as an enemy), but I think "Awakening" may be a better fit as a Byleth specific theme? Or Fodlan Winds/ Between Heaven and Earth as a battle theme, depending on how serious the stakes are when they show up.

Marth: Trouble!, from Shadow Dragon. Even as just a narrative instrumental, it never got old despite playing all the time. Just filled with such great energy.

Celica: With Mila's Divine Protection, from Echoes. A pretty basic pick, but it's a good tune that fits Celica's journey.

Sigurd: A Disturbance in Agustria, from Genealogy. This is Sigurd at his high point - he's married, teamed up with his best friend, and fighting to rescue his other best friend. Plus, my favorite chapter.

Leif: In Search of Victory - Near the Defeat, from Thracia. This theme really captures Leif's hardship, amidst nigh-impossible scenarios. And for anyone playing the game blind, or else Ironmanning, it's basically the theme of every chapter.

Roy: Shaman in the Dark, from FE6. Still holds up as some of the best "final boss" music in the series, and really seems to capture Idoun's imposing yet tragic nature.

Lyn: Strike!, from FE7. One of the first themes players in the West will associate with the series, and a strong incentive to keep battle animations turned on.

Eirika: Lyon, from Sacred Stones. Eirika never fought for glory, nor for the sake of fighting... she fought for friendship. Up to the end, she wanted to save Lyon. Perhaps she's naive, but it was the new frienships she forged that saved her brother - and her country.

Ike: Unstoppable Destiny, from Radiant Dawn. The theme of his key foe, the Black Knight. It was an antagonism that lasted across years, and ultimately helped Ike figure out how best to carry on his father's legacy, while still making his own choices.

Micaiah: Dawn Awakens, from Radiant Dawn. It includes the Galdr of Release, a pivotal melody to Micaiah's story role - and to her own ancestry. It touches on the game's dealing with gods, and humanity relating to them.

Lucina: Id (Sorrow), from Awakening. This one touches on Lucina's own experiences of suffering and loss within a doomed world. But even as despair threatens her, she never gives up, and she manages to challenge her fate.

Corrin: End of All (Below), from Fates. This incorporates Azura's trademark song, and catches Corrin at the end of their colossally stupid voyage. But hey, it's a great theme. And it'd feel wrong to choose between Birthright and Conquest, so I split the difference with Revelation.

Teach: Life at Garreg Mach Monastery, from Three Houses. This game made the Monastery, and Teach's role in it, essential both to the gameplay and the plot. For better or worse, it defines and distinguishes the game. 

19 hours ago, Shanty Pete's 1st Mate said:

Marth: Trouble!, from Shadow Dragon. Even as just a narrative instrumental, it never got old despite playing all the time. Just filled with such great energy.

Celica: With Mila's Divine Protection, from Echoes. A pretty basic pick, but it's a good tune that fits Celica's journey.

Sigurd: A Disturbance in Agustria, from Genealogy. This is Sigurd at his high point - he's married, teamed up with his best friend, and fighting to rescue his other best friend. Plus, my favorite chapter.

Leif: In Search of Victory - Near the Defeat, from Thracia. This theme really captures Leif's hardship, amidst nigh-impossible scenarios. And for anyone playing the game blind, or else Ironmanning, it's basically the theme of every chapter.

Roy: Shaman in the Dark, from FE6. Still holds up as some of the best "final boss" music in the series, and really seems to capture Idoun's imposing yet tragic nature.

Lyn: Strike!, from FE7. One of the first themes players in the West will associate with the series, and a strong incentive to keep battle animations turned on.

Eirika: Lyon, from Sacred Stones. Eirika never fought for glory, nor for the sake of fighting... she fought for friendship. Up to the end, she wanted to save Lyon. Perhaps she's naive, but it was the new frienships she forged that saved her brother - and her country.

Ike: Unstoppable Destiny, from Radiant Dawn. The theme of his key foe, the Black Knight. It was an antagonism that lasted across years, and ultimately helped Ike figure out how best to carry on his father's legacy, while still making his own choices.

Micaiah: Dawn Awakens, from Radiant Dawn. It includes the Galdr of Release, a pivotal melody to Micaiah's story role - and to her own ancestry. It touches on the game's dealing with gods, and humanity relating to them.

Lucina: Id (Sorrow), from Awakening. This one touches on Lucina's own experiences of suffering and loss within a doomed world. But even as despair threatens her, she never gives up, and she manages to challenge her fate.

Corrin: End of All (Below), from Fates. This incorporates Azura's trademark song, and catches Corrin at the end of their colossally stupid voyage. But hey, it's a great theme. And it'd feel wrong to choose between Birthright and Conquest, so I split the difference with Revelation.

Teach: Life at Garreg Mach Monastery, from Three Houses. This game made the Monastery, and Teach's role in it, essential both to the gameplay and the plot. For better or worse, it defines and distinguishes the game. 

Ooh, a great list! I really like your explanations for all of them too, thank you!!

22 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I'd like to hear the Blazing Blade version of "Together We Ride." I'd also like the song that's played during the flashbacks in Sacred Stones, and whatever Lyn's actual theme is called.

That would be 

22 hours ago, Shanty Pete's 1st Mate said:

I do like the idea of either "Together we Ride" or "Wind Across the Plains" from FE7. Both great, enduring themes. But I don't regret my pick of "Strike!".