If any Engage characters appeared in the first Engage Banner in Heroes like how they handled with E:SOV & TH in post FEH launch, which first four units do you think they'll appear first?

King Marth 64

Since we know that Fire Emblem Engage is coming in January 20th, 2023. I definitely wondered besides Alear (and presumably the other Gender as a Bonus later on like Male Byleth) that they're going to pick out for the first Engage Banner in Heroes when they appear in possibly around January. Since we did see they did with Echoes: Shadows of Valentia and Three Houses in 2017 & 2019 like how they added the first protagonist and put the rest of the other three Heroes in their Banners first and add the rest of the casts later on. I do predict that they are going to be doing the same thing for Engage in Fire Emblem Heroes.

My first Engage Banner Prediction Picks that I think it might be possible going to be are:

1. Male Alear (Sword)
  2. Vander (Green Axe Cavalry)
  3. Céline (Red Tome)
  4. Duo Hero Framme and her possible brother (we have no idea what his name is yet) (Staff, I don't think they're going to use Brawler yet since we still don't have a Brawler type added in FEH yet for Framme or Tome for the possible Brother)

Bonus:

1. Female Alear (Sword)

Do post your Engage Banner Picks that you find them fit in for the First Engage Banner when they possibly come to January.

Edited by King Marth 64

Minty Fresh Gel
Stain Removal Whitening
Tartar Control (Demote)
Sensitive Teeth and Enamel Protection (Duo)

Okay, so this won't *just* be a dumb joke, I kind of wonder what they'll do with the Ascended and/or newthing slot. Presumably they won't ascend one of the brand new characters, so maybe they'll do one of the legacy lords that is prominent in the new game. Watch it be Ascended Lyn. I don't know enough about the new hero type to make a comment on it since I only just found out about them 10 minutes ago while skimming the FEH channel announcements.

Aside from Ephraim as a weird early exception, they don't seem to do Duo Heroes on New Heroes banners, just Special Heroes ones.

Which raises the question of, will we even get a New Heroes banner in the right part of January? The current pattern is for January to get a New Heroes banner around 1/6 and a Special Heroes banner around 1/16. They could switch them, but after the Winter and New Year's banners, that would mean three seasonals in a row. And we haven't gotten two New Heroes banners in a single month since the TMS banner in early Book 4. So is it more likely for them to break from that pattern, to release the banner two weeks early, or to wait a month for the February slot?

Ascended Heroes are also an interesting question.

Edited by Othin

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, since we did managed to see some new footages of Engage did showed off the twins that the brother revealed to be Cramme* (he had a Fire Tome) and Framme is a Monk with Staff and Gauntlet.

I definitely think it's possible if they might go to do the Duo Hero route for Cramme* and Framme in Heroes.

I definitely picture Cramme* is going to have the Red Tome as his main weapon if he was picked for the Duo Hero route since as far as we know that Heroes didn't have the Gauntlet weapons yet.

*His localized name wasn't revealed yet as far as we know.

Edited by King Marth 64

15 hours ago, King Marth 64 said:

Okay, since we did managed to see some new footages of Engage did showed off the twins that the brother revealed to be Cramme* (he had a Fire Tome) and Framme is a Monk with Staff and Gauntlet.

I definitely think it's possible if they might go to do the Duo Hero route for Cramme* and Framme in Heroes.

I definitely picture Cramme* is going to have the Red Tome as his main weapon if he was picked for the Duo Hero route since as far as we know that Heroes didn't have the Gauntlet weapons yet.

*His localized name wasn't revealed yet as far as we know.

Duo Heroes are strictly seasonals now though, so that probably wouldn't work for a debut banner (unless they make Xmas their debut banner. It could happen). But that's definitely a pairing likely to happen eventually though!